Chapter 8

Aira's pov

I turned to the other side due to the sun shining on my face. Auntie must have open the curtain. Yawning, I checked the time on my phone, it's 9:00 am. Wow am I really that tired? I slept at 8 o'clock last night.

I get off my bed and took my towel before walking in the bathroom. After showering, I wrapped the towel on my bare body.

I was only wearing my undergarment and leggings when someone abruptly walked in my room.

"Ahh!" I shouted, shocked. I quickly pick up my towel that is laying on the floor and wrapped them around my upper body. I forgot to lock the door!

He turned around and cover his eyes looking surprised too, "Yah V! Do you not know how to knock?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know." He said while looking down on the floor. Cute. Wait wh- no he's not.

What the hell aira. He just walked in your room and you're topless.

"What do you want anyway?" I asked, quickly wearing my red baggy shirt.

"I-I want to b-borrow your hair dryer." He stuttered while rubbing at the back of his head.

"There." I pointed to the mirror table.

He took it and said thanks before leaving my room.

***

I'm bored. So bored. What should I do? V is I don't know where, probably with her. Auntie have work. I was left alone in the house.

I decided it is a perfect day to take a walk so I changed my clothes to denim jeans, light brown coloured tie front crop cardigan with white tank top underneath and white converse. I braided my hair loosely to the side. After that, I just applied some lipbalm and I'm ready to go.

I write on a piece of post-it, 'I'm taking a walk. Will be back soon. Love, Aira.' and stick it on the refrigerator. I make sure to lock the door before going out. Plugging in my earpiece, I strolled at the side of the street enjoying the sunny and windy weather.

I went to this cafe just nearby our house. It's really fun staying here, many shops are nearby. I walked inside making the bell ring.

"Hi. Can I have," I look at the menu, "..one oreo crush please." I said and smiled. "Okay, will be done after few minutes, you can take a seat first." I look at her name tag, Hani, said.

I took a sit at the middle corner and stare outside the window. I was busy in my thoughts when someone called my name, "Hey Aira..?"

I turned to my left to see Jimin..? I am kind of surprised to see him here. He is Taehyung's close friend. The guy who always help V on pranking me at school. "Oh jimin. Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I can't be here?" He pretend to be hurt.

I chuckled, "No I don't mean it that way."

"I'm just kidding. I was bored so I came here to drink," He answered. "How about you?" He asked.

"Same, I'm bored too. No one's at home." I shrugged.

"Ohh. Can I sit here?" He asked pointing to the seat in front of me.

"Yeah sure." I nod. "You're not going to bully me here, are you?"

Yeah, they both sometimes bully me at school but not that bully bully, I mean like in a teasing-bully way. Which sometimes got me in trouble too. Especially V, we always get detention together! He likes to get on my nerve.

"Nah, V's not here plus we're not in school." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"So how was living together with him?" He suddenly asked with a little smirk on his face. He knew? Taehyung must have told him. For sure.

Rolling my eyes I answered, "You make it sound like only me and him live together. It was...Okay..??"

"Okay eh? Hmm," He rubbed his chin with his fingers.

"What?"

"You're not falling for him, are you?" He suddenly asked which got me caught off guard.

"What? No! Impossible. No. Will never. Tsh." I said waving my hands off.

I did think he's cute and stuff. I'm beginning to think he's- stop right there.

"Mhmm sure,"

"It's just.. now that he's back with her, the fights is getting lesser. That's why I said it's okay." I explained, shrugging.

"Are you jealous?" He asked with that stupid smirk on his freaking face.

"Don't ask me anything anymore. You asked nonsense." I pulled out a (-_-) face.

Then, we both wait for our drinks to come while talking about life. He's... different. He's not the same guy like I knew in school. The flirty and badass Jimin. Now he's just a guy that want freedom. A guy that seeks for attention in a good way. He's manly and charming out school.