Chapter 46 // part 2

continue..

Aira's pov

Then, someone rings the doorbell. Like always, eomma asked me to check who's out there and welcomed them in. So I went to open the door, it was eomma's sister with her family.

"Noona!" Minguk greeted me with a hug. His little brother followed, "Noona!" He called in his cute voice. His pronouncation was still not right since he's only 3 years old but it was cute.

I laughed, "Hey you both," I smiled and patted their heads. Then, they ran inside the house. I shake my head lightly. Of course, kids.

"Yah guys!" Their eomma shouted, defeated. They probably have been like that since. She sounds tired.

"It's okay aunty. How are you? Long time no see." I smiled and hugged her.

She hugged back, "I'm good. How about you? Where's your eomma?"

"I'm good too, she's inside preparing for the dinner. Come in," I answered and welcomed them in.

I saw her husband holding an adorable little baby. I gasped, "Aunty, you have a new baby? Omg, when?" I squealed and went to look at the baby. She knows how much I love kids.

"You've haven't visited us for so long, you didn't even know when he was born." Aunty frowned.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Life's been hectic." I put on a sad face.

"It's okay. It hasn't been long since minhyuk was born.. Around 5 months."

"Nice name! Can I hold him?" I asked uncle.

"Sure, here." He carefully handed me the bundle of joy. I hold him carefully in my arms while playing with him.

They both then went inside the living room leaving me with baby minhyuk. I just continued to play with baby minhyuk while waiting for the others to come.

Doorbell rings again.

I opened the door and this time it was auntie with Taehyung beside her. "Oh auntie, come in come in." I welcomed.

She hugged me loosely since I was holding a baby. I hugged back using one hand while the other holding onto this cute little creature. "Who's baby is this?" She cooed when she saw the baby.

"Aunt." I replied.

"Aww he's cute. I'll go to your mom now," Auntie said before leaving me again. I nod at her.

I turned to Taehyung who didn't move from his spot. I took that time to check him out. Of course making it subtle. He was wearing a white sweater with black jeans too. Damn, he look handsome in white.

"Are you checking me out? Feel free." He smirked.

"N-no!" I quickly cover myself up, "Are you not coming in? I'm gonna close the door." I cleared my throat. I remember how I used to roll my eyes everytime he said that and now, I'm just flustered.

Then, he spread out his arms indicating for a hug.

"What? No," I laughed, "Just come in. I'm holding a baby here, I can't hug you." I shake my head.

"But you hugged my mom,"

"Yah, just come in." I pulled him in.

"Annyeong little boyy," He smiled at minhyuk. I smiled seeing his reaction.

As time passes by, everyone was already here and it's finally time for dinner. Minhyuk was fast asleep so it was easy for his mom to leave him in the living room.

We all went to sit on our seat at the dining table. Taehyung sat beside me on the right while my cousin, Jihyo sat on my left. She's my close cousin and she's been teasing me about Taehyung ever since she came. I hope she'll stop teasing me now she's sitting beside me.

"Eonnie, are you guys together?" She whispered at me teasingly.

I look at her in bewilderment, "No," I whispered back.

"Aww but you guys look good together though." She pouted her lips.

Taehyung probably heard our conversation. He interfered, "Yet.." He winked at Jihyo.

Jihyo squealed like a fangirl.

"Yah!"

"Okay, we'll start now." Dad said after sitting on his seat. Everyone settled down and after that, we started eating peacefully with little talk here and there.

I make sure I wasn't the last one to finish eating because I don't wanna wash the dishes. Hehe.

Jihyo was the first one to finish eating. She knows how to escape too. I gave her a knowing look and she winked. I was the second followed by Taehyung then we both went to the living room. There, the two boys were playing while Jihyo was on her phone.

Minhyuk was still asleep but me being me, I approached him and watched him sleep. He's so cute. I lightly tapped his cute little nose. His eyelashes were long. It's unfair how boys have long eyelashes. Mine's not that long.

Taehyung came over and sat beside me. "I wanna play with him but he's still sleeping." He bring forward his lower lip over his upper lip cutely.

"Let's wait until he wakes up. Bring the two boys to play with you." I said, telling him to play with them. He knows how to play with kids better than I do.

As if on cue, Minguk came and wrapped his small arms around my neck. "Noona spin me around!" He said excitedly.

"Okay okay, don't choke me." I hold his small hands and stand up, "Just once okay? Wouldn't want your mom to scold us." I said.

"Okayy," He nod cutely.

So I spun us around. He was laughing.

"Hyunggiee, spwin me like noona dwid to minguk hyungg!" Manse tugged on Taehyung's hand.

"Arraso, come." Taehyung copied exactly what I did and spun too.

"Noona, again!" Minguk jumped when he saw manse spin and wrapped his legs around my legs since he can't reach any higher.

"Gookie yah," I hold him from
falling down, "Look now you're addicted!" I said, pulling him up to my waist.

"Just once! Pleaseee," He make a pouty face.

"Okay, last." I panted. Man, I'm tired already.