Heat!Swap!Papyrus x reader

A/n you call sans blueberry or blue and you call papyrus pap or papy....mainly papy.

2nd pov

You decided to go and visit papyrus's house one day because for fucks sake. You started walking from your house in waterfall and got a weird feeling. You took out your cool new phone undyne gave you not to long ago. You quickly checked under.net and put it away.

You passed the usual sights, muffets and a few others. The whole time you made your way to his house you had this feeling.

Your pov

I finally made it to paps house and used the key blueberry gave me. I opend the door slightly and heard noises from paps room. I poked my head in and walked in closing the door quietly. I walked up the stairs hearing papyrus groan and his soft moans. I saw his door was cracked open. I poked my head in to see him laying on his bed with a laptop on his chest and headphones on his supposedly ears, but he had something in his hand. It was bright orange and he was moving his hand at a medium pace. Omg is that-- HOLY FUCK HE'S JACKING OFF TO PORN!!!!!! I started to leave but lost my ballance and i fell through the door, he noticed me right away and covered up.

"O-oh shit. Y-y/n i.... Umm... Ugh. Im sorry im in heat and i cant control myself.... Can i ask you for something?" papyrus was a mess stuttering and full of words that he cant put together.
"Y-yeah go ahead" i was overly red in the face.
"C-can you help me through my heat"

Not knowing what i should do i responded "Ok, what shoul i-"

His eye flashed and he brought me to his bed quickly with his magic. He kissed me roughly and lustfully. I kissed back and matched his passion opening my mouth for his magically made tounge. He put his hands on my waist and made me sit on his lap the only thing between me and his dick were a blanket and my jeans (today i went commando). He moved his hand under my shirt raising it over my head exposing my bra. With no hesitation he undid the clasp in the back and let it slide off my shoulders. He just stared at my chest, i could almost feel his erection get harder. He softy touched my left breast and softly kissed the right. It felt so good i let out a small moan. He heard and got slightly rougher to the point he had me on my back and kissing me while roughly massaging my chest. I was moaning a lot and he was too. We had to break for air and he asked me a question id thought​ id never hear, " c-can you s-suck me o-off". He stuttered clearly and was flushed orange. I gave a simple nod and we both got in our place. I saw his member and i was shocked. Holy shit he was big. I pressed my lips to his tip an put kitten licks on it. I licked the underside and soon took the first quarter into my mouth. He grabbed my hair as i kept putting more into my mouth. I soon started to deep throat and was pleasurably enjoining his moans and groans. I felt his member twitch and i knew he was gonna cüm. I put myself so his tip was halfway in my mouth as he discharged. I swallowed his juice and it surprisingly tasted like orange cream ice cream. I pulled away with a thread of saliva connecting me and him. He pulled me back up so i was on my back again. He started to kiss down my chest to my pussy. Once he was there he kissed my inner thigh a few times. I felt like going crazy when he started to eat me out. I was moaning out as loud as i could, making him get rougher. As soon as i came he lined his tip to my entrance and rubbed it against my clit. He shoved it in and gave me little time to adjust before thrusting roughly. He was really big so it really hurt but it also felt really good. He continua thrusting like this until I felt him twitch, he slowed down and pulled out. He came on my chest and i felt him go back to my clit. He finished up by helping me orgasm and licked me clean. He my chest off with tissues then layed next to me. We kissed then fell asleep in a loving embrace.

Im so sorry i haven't updated in forever but ots spring break so i can finish a story or two. I've been busy hope you guys can forgive me!!