Chapter 4 - Meeting the Annoying Trio

Ron's P.O.V.

How did Nico get in to Gryffindor? The hat must have made a mistake, I mean, he's obviously Voldemort's son. But the hat's never made a mistake before and from what Harry's told me, the hat is very clever. Nico probably enchanted the hat so that it would put him in Gryffindor , there's no other explanation.

                                               Nico's P.O.V.

  I hate that hat! Why did it have to look through my memories, especially when I told it not to! Sorry if it feels like I'm ranting on, I'm just angry at the hat. Hmm, I wonder if I'm allowed to send hats to the fields of punishment... Anyway, I went to join the other Gryffindors at the table. The only seat left was next to a boy with black hair, green eyes and a lightning scar.  "I'm Harry Potter" Said the boy. So that's The Boy Who Lived. "Nico di Angelo, at your service" I said with an exaggerated bow. Harry's friends noticed me and introduced themselves "I'm Hermione Granger" Said the bushy haired girl. "I'm Ron Weasley" Said the boy with freckles and red hair."What are you doing here, Death Eater?" What is he talking about? "Why would anyone want to eat Thanatos?" I asked, confused. "What?" Asked Ron, looking confused."Never mind" I said I remembered that Hecate had told me about Death Eaters and she also told me not to show that I was offended by the name. Oops. I told you not to show that your offend by the name Hecate said to me. "Sorry Lady Hecate" I muttered, too quietly for anyone to hear. That name was an insult to Thanatos.   "Hello?" Ron asked, waving his hand infront of my face "You still there?" I glared at him and he gulped and instantly recoiled. A couple of minute later the so called 'Golden Trio' were whispering about me. "How can he not be a death eater" asked Harry. "Forget Death Eater, he's Voldemort's son. I mean he's obviously the Dark Lord's son" Ron said. I chuckled quietly, they are right, they're just talking about the wrong Dark Lord. They shouldn't be called The Golden Trio, The Annoying Trio would fit better.

 Hey guys, I'll try to update soon. Please comment!

Charlie Loletta