The Ghost King at Hogwarts (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter)

Hey guys. This is my first story so there might be a few mistakes.  Please enjoy.

Charlie Loletta

                                                        Chapter 1

                                                  Talk with Hecate                                                               

                                                        Nico's P.O.V. 

        I was sitting in my room, staring blankly at the wall when I heard a knock on my door. " Come in " I said, not bothering to get up and open the door. It was one of the skeletons that worked in my father's palace. "Sorry to disturb you, my king" it said "Lord Hades wishes to see you" I nodded. My father usually ignored me, the only times he sent for me was when he needed me to do something, I wonder what it is this time.When I arrived in my father's throne room, I saw that my father was there with a goddess who I instantly realised was Hecate the goddess of magic.  I walked up to my father and kneeled down. " Hello, my son" said my father 'Hecate needs you to help her." Straight to the point, no nice to see you, no how are you, nothing, just straight to the point. " Nico," said Hecate " I need you to go to a magical school called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to protect a boy called Harry Potter who is also 'The Boy Who Lived' from an evil dark wizard called Voldemort." Wait, hold it. Wizards are real? And Hecate wants me to protect of them? And most importantly, what kind of name is Hogwarts? I mean, who would ever name their school Hogwarts? It sounds like a disease that pigs get or something."No one can know who you are until I tell you to tell them."I groaned inwardly. That means I'll have to stop using my powers. " Voldemort is trying to kill Harry. You must try to stop him from doing so" How am I supposed to stop this 'Moldyshort' guy from killing Harry Potter aka The Boy Who Just Won't Die? "How?" I asked "How will I stop him from killing Harry Potter?" Hecate looked thoughtful for a moment."I do not know" She admitted." You will have to find a way" Brilliant. Thanks a lots Hecate(note the sarcasm). Do all the gods have to be so annoying? " I will take you there tomorrow at seven" I groaned inwardly. I HATE waking up early.

                                                              Harry's P.O.V.

I saw a boy fell out of the shadows as I was walking to dinner with Ron and Hermione. He looked about 15, he was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans, an avaitor's jacket and a skull ring. His black hair was covering his eyes but when I caught sight of them for a second, I was shocked to see that his eyes were completely black. " Who's he?" I asked Ron and Hermione."Probably a Death Eater" said Ron. I nodded in agreement." Ron!" Hermione exclaimed hitting the back of his head "That rude.Besides you don't even know him."Normally I would agree with Hermione but for once, I'm agreeing with Ron.

Author's Note- Hey, I hope you've enjoyed it so far. I'm sorry if you think it's terrible.

Charlie Loletta