'gotcha'

Jared thought to himself and playfully smirked.

He paused for awhile and flashed the young blonde his trademark wink.

Margot eye's widened by confusion and turned to look away. Feeling her cheeks blushing crimson red.

'oh my god. what was that?'

Margot bit her lower lip trying not to let a smile escape from her lips. but eventually, her own self betrayed her and couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Jared saw her blushing and thought, 'I knew you couldn't resist me too.'

The man with the dark brown hair smirked and lick his lips, as he felt triumph and his ego rising.

"Jared!"

Jared turned to face his mother and smiled from ear to ear.

"Hi mom."

Constance glared at him and just sigh.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She asked him.

"Well..." Jared says.

"-obviously not." Constance says cutting him off.

Jared sighed as he saw her mother's face of disappointment. He walked closely to her and place his hands in both of her shoulders.

"Sorry, mom. But I think we should talk later. I just wanted to check on you here today. I've missed you." He said to his mother while rubbing her shoulders with his thumbs.

His mother took a deep breath and sighed. She looked up on his bright blue eyes and spoke.

"I do too, my son. I think I'll see you later then." She says with a sweet smile.

Jared saw her smile and couldn't help himself not too. He walked more closely into her and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, mom." He says after pulling away.

Constance smiled and placed her right hand on his cheek and pinched it. "Me too, sweetheart."

"Now, I need to go inside. Go ahead and rest." She says.

"Okay, I think I'm just going to visit my brother. I haven't seen him for awhile."

"You do that, then." Constance said as she put her hands on his shoulder and patted it.

Jared smiled once again to his mother and watch her as she walked in her office. Seeing the young blonde's face light up and rise from her seat and greet his mom.

Smirking, he walk to the elevator and pushed the button. Decided to go to his beloved brother.

..

As Constance finally seated from her desk, she apologized to Margot for taking so long.

The blonde shrugged and smiled, saying "it's okay ma'am. Don't mind it please."

Constance smiled at her and say "Okay, so let's go back to business then." She exclaimed.

"So it was a pleasure to hear that you are a fan of mine for years."

"Youre very much welcome." Margot said.

"And I must say that I am very amazed by your words from earlier by now."

"And I wanted to say this to you that I am glad that you applied here. I'll just review your application form and let's see what will be the result is, for now, I would like to congratulate you for coming in here. It was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Robbie."

Constance said as she finished her sentence and rise up from her seat, extending her arms out to Margot.

The young blonde rise up aswell from her seat and reach for constance hand to shake.

"It was my pleasure too, Ms. Constance" she says with a bright smile.

Margot grabbed her bag from her seat and put the strap in her shoulders. She smiled once again to her so called role model and walked away.

As she walked out of the big door, she saw the young brunette beside the door on the lobby.

"Congratulations." The brunette says with a smile.

Margot looked at her and smiled. "Thank you miss..."

"..Nina" the brunette said.

"Thank you Ms. Nina." Margot said to the brunette.

Nina flashed her a smile and nod her head.

"I'll get going." Margot said while pointing her hand at the back.

Nina nodded her head once again and say "take care." With that, the young blonde took a steps forward until she reached in front the elevator.

Pressing the down button, she took a deep breath and sighed.

'I think it's all good.' Margot thought to herself.

'Yeah, you did good'

Margot thought again and smiled.

The elevator comes to a stop at where she currently is and opened.

As soon as she saw what was infront of her, the bright smile slowly faded away from her beautiful face and was replaced by her eyes that is slowly growing wide.

She felt her heart pumping out of her chest, And It was surely not because of fear.

But with embarrassment and giddiness that she felt awhile ago.