Chapter 3

You are all going to actually kill me. I'm so so so sorry for not updating! I've been so busy but for some reason I didn't have any homework tonight so I decided to take a moment and squeeze in a chapter! It probably sucks but that's ok because it was rushed and it's super short compared to the last chapter of 74 pages or something crazy. Read away mes amis!
------

Now, Philby and the keepers have faced Maleficent countless times and even defeated the overtakers. But he was about to head into the scariest adventure of his life.

He toyed with the little velvet box in his pocket and sighed. He had everything planned perfectly to the minute in a very elaborate way. It was going to be a very special day.

"Hey bro, you ready?" He heard from the door, along with a short knock.

Philby spun around to see maybeck leaning against the door frame, a pink tie loosely hanging around his neck over a while dress shirt.

'Charlene must have picked that out'. He acknowledged, knowing the girl loved to match her husband.

'Husband.' The word alone sent shivers down his spine.

"Hello?" Maybeck called again.

Philby shook his head as if to release himself from his day dream. "Y-yeah. Let's go man." He managed to stammer out. He turned to the mirror one last time and let out a long, shaky breath, adjusting the cuffs of his sleeves and his collar for the last time. He then headed out the door and locked it behind him, trailing behind maybeck and into his car.

--

Willa glanced at the hands of all her married friends. Impressive gold bands donned each of their fingers, their multicoloured diamonds sparkling under the light in her bedroom. She self consciously looked down at her own hand, bare and depressing. She sighed. She had been dating philby for 12 years now, since the 9th grade, and he had yet to express any interest in getting married.

She grabbed a pair of gold stud earrings off her bedside table and walked to her mirror to insert them. She looked down at her outfit. She wore a knee length yellow dress, inspired by her favourite disney princess, Belle. The keeper couples today were going on special outing, for a dinner with princes and princesses in the Cinderella castle at disney world. Each couple, and Jess, were going dressed as disney couples, the girls in dresses resembling the princesses and the boys in matching ties; Willa's idea of course. She was super excited for this day. Along with her dress, a gold necklace with a bronze rose pendant was clasped around her neck, and a pair of brown sandals were strapped to her feet.

One element remained in her attire; her hair. She stared at the mess of curls falling down her back and to her waist. How was she going to get it into belle's sleek half up, bun? She glanced around the room at her friends.

Charlene was painstakingly curling her pinned straight blonde hair, attempting to receive aurora's effortless waves. Her hot pink body-con dress hugged her curves and it's deep side cutouts exposed her sharp abs from cheerleading. Charlene was really beautiful, Willa acknowledged. All the makeup she always wore was nothing compared to her natural beauty, it only accentuated it.

Jess sat on Willa's bed, pulling rollers from her hair. A bottle of hairspray in hand, she individually coated each formed curl in efforts to shape her naturally straight hair into Merida's wild curls. Jess decided to go as Merida because, as she says "she don't need no man" and Merida was the first disney princess with no prince at the end of the film. Her teal dress sprawled across the mattress underneath her, she toyed with her hair, coincidentally freshly dyed strawberry blonde a few days before. Jess had a mysterious element to her. Tens of guys were interested in her but Jess loved to be Independent, one of the many things Willa admired about her.