Chapter one

First of all, I would like all of you to understand that if it weren't for all of your genius ideas, this chapter wouldn't be up right now. Special mentions go out to Magis213, wdwdirectioner , ilovewdw , onepieceofcake , and annabella0731 . I am so extremely grateful that you guys came through with amazing ideas!

This chapter is dedicated to Magis213 , as they gave me the idea for this chapter! Merci beacoup!!

This is so exciting!

*************************
"Nice shoes Angelo."sneered Sally Ringwald, the most popular girl in the 9th grade at winter park high school.

Willa subconsciously looked at the worn black converse on her feet.

"What? Your mommy couldn't afford to buy any new shoes?" She said, a fake frown etched on her face.

Willa looked away. It wasn't that she couldn't afford them, these converse were her favourite pair. Well worn and well loved.

"What's wrong? You think you're soo smart, but you can't even find words talk to me"

Sally knocked the books out of Willa's arms and pushed her up against the lockers. "Listen here, Angelo." Sally began. "You're a weak, useless, fatty. Just get out because no one wants you here anyway." She smirked.

Tears pricked in the back of Willa's eyes. One slipped down her cheek.

"Baby" Sally laughed with her posse as they sashed away.

Willa picked up the books that spilled out on the floor, tears freely falling down her face. This wasn't the first time that this had happened, nor would it be the last.

Quickly she made a break for the washroom. She locked one of the stalls and pulled the toilet seat down, taking a seat on it. There she let out all the pent up sadness. She curled herself into a ball, as small as she possibly could hugging her knees close to her chest.

'Why me?' She thought. Many days of her life were spent in this very stall, hiding away. She never did anything to deserve they way she was being treated.

The bell rang, symbolizing she was officially late for class. But she didn't move. Willa knew if she went out like this, she would get pity from teachers and mocked by Sally and her friends. That wasn't what she wanted.

Her phone vibrated from her back pocket. She slowly pulled it out.

'Sally Ringwald tagged you in a post.' It read.

Willa slowly clicked on the notification and it lead her to a page that read.

"Hey winter park high! You know that girl, Willa Angelo? Check out the hate page that I started!" Willa was shocked. She was scared of what would be on that page.

Apprehensively, she clicked on the link. There were several comments calling her bad names and telling her to die. Not a single person stuck up for her.

She turned her phone off and let out a few sobs. This bullying began in the 3rd grade, when Willa got glasses. People called her four eyes and other names that were uncalled for. Over the years, it had gotten much worse.

Her phone went off again. But this time, she didn't bother checking it.

___________

"That's strange." Finn thought aloud. Willa, one of his best friends from the keepers and science lab partner wasn't in class today.