For The Best

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONCE UPON A TIME OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES MIA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight, Harry Potter, and Sons of Anarchy Fanfictions, well I got an idea for an Once Upon a Time Fanfiction so I decided to give this fandom a try! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

Hello my loves! I am so sorry for the lack of updates lately! I wish I had a good excuse to give you but sadly I don't. I will TRY and start updating more I promise!

Warning this chapter may be a little bit sad, because of events that will take place, and also a little bit confusing because of the timeline. I am trying to stick to the timeline the best I can, and I hope you guys won't totally hate me for things getting a little bit confusing!

That's all I have to say for now, so I hope you guys enjoy chapter 5 of 'The Charming Daughter of Mr. Gold'

"Are you going to come with me Mia?" Henry asked his friend with pleading eyes.

Mia countered his stare with one of worry, "Henry that place is really dangerous. We could get really hurt." She said hoping to find a way to reason with her friend.

Henry shook his head, "No! That's just what Regina wants us to think!" He exclaimed as he moved closer to Mia on the bed, "She is hiding something down there. I just know it! And whatever it is, it's going to prove that I'm not crazy!"

Mia reached over and took one of Henry's hands in hers, "Henry, no one thinks you're crazy." She said seriously, but Henry just shook his head and reminded her of what Dr. Hopper had said to him. "Dr. Hopper is a nice guy Henry. I'm sure he regrets saying that... He must have a reason for saying that."

Henry gave her a skeptical glance before looking away, "He thinks I'm crazy. That's why he said it. Everyone thinks I'm crazy." He said, hints of anger lacing his voice.

Mia squeezed his hand, "That's not true Henry, I don't think you're crazy." She said giving him a kind smile.

Her friend gave her a small smile in return, "Will you come with me then?" He asked one more time, Henry knew he was going to go no matter what, but he hoped his best friend would go with him. "Help me prove that Regina is hiding something."

The girl gave Henry a desperate look, "Please don't do this Henry! It's too dangerous, and we could into a lot of trouble!" She explained worriedly, "Let's just go for a walk instead! I've only been out of this room once, I want to go for a walk." She suggested hoping to take Henry's attention away from his dangerous adventure.

Unfortunately Henry was not going for it, instead he jerked his hand out of her grasp and gave her a hurt look, "You don't believe me either." He stated coldly, so much so that it sent a shiver down Mia's spine, "If you did you would come with me. You always go on adventures like this with me, now you're not going because you think I'm crazy too!" He exclaimed now angry with his best friend, he gave her a glare before storming out of the room.

"No! Henry please don't go!" Mia exclaimed as she tried to get out of her bed, but her legs were tangled in the blankets which caused her to fall out of the bed. She scrambled to try and get up but all that she could do was get herself more tangled in the blankets. "GAH! Get off!" She exclaimed in frustration as she continued to kick at her blankets.

David and Kathryn were coming back inside from their walk around the hospital when they saw a small pile of blankets on the ground rolling around. They both laughed knowing who was in the middle of that tangled mess, "Whoa there princess." David chuckled as he watched Mia continue to try and wrestle her way out of the blankets.