I've Been Here Before

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONCE UPON A TIME OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES MIA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight, Harry Potter, and Sons of Anarchy Fanfictions, well I got an idea for an Once Upon a Time Fanfiction so I decided to give this fandom a try! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

Well I want to thank you guys for all of the support I have gotten just from the first chapter! I have gotten some really good feed back so far and I hope you all will continue to support me as this story continues.

I wanted to give you guys a little heads up, the beginning of this chapter will be in Mia's POV! And it might be a little bit confusing when you read it but don't worry I will explain it as the story continues in this and future chapters, also I will answer any questions you might have in the beginning and ending A/N (if I don't then I have more than likely answered your question in a PM or whatever).

If I don't answer your question(s) please call me out on it! Because I do want to interact with my readers, but at the same time I'm not perfect and I have a horrible memory, so you might have to PM me or leave another review/comment and say, "Help lady answer my dang question!" Hahaha ;)

Anyways back to this chapter, after the last chapter Mia of course did get grounded by her father. She has been grounded for awhile but Henry has filled her in on Operation Cobra and has also let her read the Story book, but since she had already red the stories before (the Disney ones) Mia never really read the whole thing. But she got a pretty good idea of it. Mia of course doesn't really believe it, but she doesn't want to hurt Henry's feelings so she goes along with it. She got to see John Doe but didn't really feel a connection with him yet, I have a plan for that so don't worry she will sure some unknown father/daughter moments with David. Mia also got to meet Ashley's baby, but she was kept in the dark about her father's (Rumple) involvement int the whole thing.

I am telling you guys this because I was having a serious writer's block when I tried to write those episode parts so I decided to skip them and just give you a little Recap/What I skipped. I am going to TRY and involve Mia in all the episodes but if I miss one or just don't really want to include Mia in a certain episode in the story, I will do one of these just so you know what Mia was up to during those parts.

Well that's all I have to say for now! So I hope you enjoy Chapter 3 of 'The Charming Daughter of Mr. Gold'

~~MIA'S POV~~

I was falling. That was the first thing I could register, but I couldn't tell how fast or if I would ever stop. Everything around me was pitch black and I couldn't see where I was falling. I didn't know where I was or how I fell, all I knew was that this fall would kill me! I tried to scream but when I opened my mouth nothing came out, my voice was gone. No one would be able to help me... Even if I could speak, how would anyone be able to find me? I had no idea where I was!

At that moment I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks, the only thing going through my mind was that this was how I was going to die. I would never get to see Da again, or even Henry and Ms. Blanchard! I was going to die alone, in the darkness. That would be the last thing I see, nothing but the pitch black.

I kept falling for what seemed like hours until finally I saw a small crack of light below me. It didn't make me feel any better though, it just made me realize that I was closer to the big SPLAT at the bottom.

As I got closer to the light I quickly squeezed my eyes shut and choked out a final silent sob until finally...

There was no splat though, no stabbing pain, or even death! In fact I found myself sitting on something soft and silky smooth. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was sitting on a pile of clothes in what seemed like a small closet. I sat quietly for a couple of moments, before I slowly and cautiously reached out for the door, and began to carefully push it open.