Your First Date

You put the finishing touches on your makeup and checked the time again. 'He should be here in five minutes' you thought. You put on your white heels and cascaded down the stairs. You sat down in your favorite red chair and picked up the novel you'd been reading. The plot was so enthralling, you didn't hear Dr. Lecter's car pull up in front of your house. He knocked on your door and you raised your head at the noise. "Oh!" You let out in surprise. You walked promptly to the door and let him in. "Hello Dr. Lecter. It's good to see you again." You said smiling as he took your hand and kisses it. "Likewise, dear." He smiled his crooked smile and your heart skipped a beat. "Ready to go to dinner Y/N?" He asked. "Yes sir, I am." You replied politely. He laughed a bit. "Alright, dear." Dr. Lecter led you out the door and opened the car door for you. You got into the car and he followed suit. The two of you made your way to dinner and the place was just lovely. The restaurant had beautiful strings of lights and classy music playing from inside. You gasped as you took everything in. "What is this place?" You asked in awe. He laughed. "It's just one of my favorite places to dine." You waited for your table and ordered your food. You ordered the (insert favorite food here) and he ordered a unique dish that you had never heard of before. As you waited for your dinner, the two of you got to know each other a bit more. "You are so very interesting Y/N. I wish I had met you earlier." He said with a warm smile. "Thank you, Doctor. You're very interesting as well." You smiled. You both enjoyed your food. Hannibal drove you home. "I had a lovely time, Dr. Lecter." You said as he helped you out of the car. "As did I, darling." You turned to leave, but he grabbed your arm. He turned you around and kissed you. When his lips left yours, you were blushing a lot. He licked his lips and your eyes widened, still blushing heavily. "We'll have to do that again sometime." He slipped you a piece of paper with his number in it and you smiled at him. You turned around to enter your home. You watched his car drive away and put his number on the fridge.