LovIng My Reflection Chp.6

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'll get a sprite," Leo spoke up. Carlos glanced over at Leo writing it down.

"How about you cutie," a blush spread over my face. Leo glared at Carlos.

"I'll get a pepsi," Carlos grinned and left.

"That wasn't annoying," I blushed again at Leo's annoyed face.

"S-Sorry," Leo's face softened.

"It's not your fault Alexander. You're a very attractive guy I don't blame him for flirting. It just annoys me that he sees us together and try's to get with you," I blushed again.

Carlos came back giving us our drinks. He took out a notepad and asked if we were ready to order. We got the sample as an appetizer and I ordered medium rare steak with smoked vegetables. Leo got grilled chicken with mashed potatoes. Carlos took our menus giving me a wink as he left.

"So. Alex I really would like to get to know more about you."

"A-Alexander," I stuttered.

"Huh?"

"Only my brother calls me Alex."

"It's okay I understand," he smiled, "So Alexander have you lived her your whole life?"

"Um no. I'm originally from Ireland."

"Oh. I've been trying to place your accent for weeks now. I was stuck on Irish or Scottish."

"No Ireland. We moved here when I was 13."

"How old are you know?"

"I'm 18 now. But we still go back there every summer."

"Wow do you visit your grandparents?"

"Actually I've never meet them. From either side. My mother told me that her parents disowned her when she fell for my dad. And my dads parents died. So I don't know any of them. We go there and visit some of their friend and out old friends."

"Wow that's incredible. I hope I'll get to go back to Alabama one day."

"You'll just have to ask your parents."

"Yeah I know." the food arrived and Carlos flirted some more before he disappeared.

We ate our food and talked about small things bout likes and dislikes, our hobbies and bad habits. I learned that he was the youngest out of 7 he being 19. He had 4 older sisters and 2 older brothers ranging between the ages of 20-35. He was so sweet and I was truly enjoying myself. I hope I could see him as a boyfriend one day. After we finished eating Leo called back Carlos. He brought us the check and with it. His number.

I blushed as he winked yet again before walking away. we walked to his car hand in hand. It felt right. Not perfect but right. We drove to my home in a comfortable silence. When we got to my house and we both got out of his car. He walked me to my door and looked at me.

"I ha a fun time today Alexander."

"I-I did too Leo."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, grinning as the light showed just how much I was blushing. He started to walk away when I pulled him back, I quickly pecked his lips and let him go. Leo grinned his eyes sparkling.

"I'll see you on Monday Alexander," I smiled opening my door and slumping against it.

My god I just kissed him. My lips tingled and I sighed a goofy smile on my face. I walked into the kitchen and stopped at the note on the fridge in my moms neat cursive handwriting.

'Alexander.

Was called in and had to go to work. I want be home until tomorrow for dinner. Your father ha an emergency and won't be home till around breakfast. Rebecca is staying over a friends house tonight. I left some money just in case we don't get home at the desired times. Love you both very much.

Love mom.'

I gulped hard. Did that mean I was hone alone with Alex. I suddenly felt very small. I went up to my room, unlocked it and got in re-locking it. I sighed needing to use the bathroom. I unlocked that door. I sighed, I felt Luke those paranoid people that had to have everything locked in case aliens attacked. I yelled when I opened the door to see Alex in front of me.

"U-Uh.....H-Hi?" I stuttered. Alex said nothing but step more into my room. He backed me into a corner, I felt myself tremble under his intense scrutiny, "wh-"

I didn't get to finish as Alex's lips smashed against mine. I tensed not knowing what to do. Alex's hand tangled into my hair pulling me closer. I moaned and kissed him back loving the feel if his soft lips against mine. He nibbled on my bottom lip making me arch into him. With every ounce of my will power I pushed him away. Gasping for air fight a raging erection.

"W-Why?" I gasped.

"Alex. I'm so sorry about how I've acted. So sorry. I was just so confused and didn't know how to act. I never ever meant to hurt," my eyes watered.

"Get out," I whispered.

"Alex-" I cut him off. I just couldn't do this. Not when I was ready to let go.

"Do you know how much you've hurt me the past weeks?" I furiously whip my eyes, "First you ignore me, say you're disgusted and it meant nothing. Than you start calling me a whore for talking to Leo. And now you kiss me! I'm not something that is used for when it's convenient to you!"

"I'm sorry," he sighed. I stared at him angrily.

"Sorry?! Do you think sorry is going to fix how hurt I was?!"

"No I don't think sorry will cut it. But I'm willing to work past that wall you've built against me to get your trust back. I want what we had before what happened. Maybe even more. I don't know. What I really want is my brother."

Those words. Those words I had desperately wanted to hear from the beginning stabbed at my heart. I looked determinedly at my brother.

"All you'll get is a brother, I can't. We can't. Like you said Alex. We're brothers. Please accept that," I cried.

"I will," I sighed in painful relief, "for now."

I stares after him wide-eyed. I went into the bathroom. Eek! My face! Water proof my aunt Petunia! I cleaned up and stripped down till nude. I own no sleepwear! I laid down and went to sleep.

********************************************

I swear I didn't write this! Alexander and Alexavier possessed me and forced my hand! They've gone koko for cocopuffs! Now tell me what you think!

Also this is my tribute to Valentines day. I MAY do a special for it but there is no guarantee.

Comment

&

Vote!

Who can guess what mama Irish's story is about!? Hehe. :3