Chapter 7

Third Person's Pov

He didn't know why Cassandra can see the blue moon. Only vampires see them - when it is time for mating.

He doesn't really know anything about it, it was only his second time.

But as he felt her lips on him, he knew he was doing it right, or not.

Because the second she moved her lips, his mind and body ran wild.

With his speed, he push her against the wall almost violently, he doesn't even heard Cassandra's silent whimper as pain explodes from her back.

She doesn't even know what she's doing, but she can't stop, no one can make her stop now. She kissed him almost hungrily as he is while caressing the soft curls of his hair.

Carlisle lifted her and on instinct, she wrapped her legs on his hips. He moved her hastily on the bed and instantly undressed her, without breaking the sensual kiss.

She doesn't know how, but she can feel his naked body now, how he undressed is a mystery but she can only focus on the sensations that his mouth is giving her, to her lips, down to the back of her ears, her neck and collarbone.

They are now a pair of tangled bodies and tongues.

-

He moved against her swiftly that she almost gasp for air. She can almost hear his heartbeat beating as fast as hers did.

They are so close, too close.

A soft whimper escaped her mouth that became moans and cries of pleasure. This fired up the man on top of her, pacing faster and deeper inside of her.

Suddenly, he looked at her with his golden eyes, it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. It was a look of pure pleasure, and hunger? Almost instantly, his fangs elongated and he plunged it right before the vein in her neck. Ahh.

So warm, so tight and sweet, sweet blood. He felt her tighten against him, but he still pumped her, eager to reach his climax. But as she reached her own zenith, it sent him to the edge. He looked at her with a trace of her blood on his lips with a low growl coming from him. He closed his eyes savoring his own release, and when he opens them, he found her with her eyes closed and realized what he had just done.

The heat that he was feeling finally subsided. Now all he can do was stare at the mess he did - a bloody mess.

-

Prince Carlisle's POV

What have I done?

Hindi ko sinasadya, it was that damned blue moon again.

I hastily get off inside her, sighing contentedly.
No, this is a mistake.

I got dressed and bit my wrist to feed it to Cassandra's unconscious body, her heartbeat is faint and I know why.

This was all my fault.

I waited for the wound in her neck to stop bleeding and I dressed her. She looks so pale. Where the hell is Voltaire?

There was a knock on the door. "My Prince." It was Priscilla. The door opened and I motion for her to come in.

"I just wanted to ask about.." she looked at my bed and she knew the answer to her question. "Send the healer here, right now. And make it fast, Priscilla."

Napasabunot nalang ako. I can't lose her. My body is trembling. Why? Because I'm afraid.

Lumapit ako sa kinahihigaan nya at umupo sa gilid ng kama. I looked at her pale face.

"Cassandra please open your eyes. Please," I whispered while I hold her hand. I kissed her knuckles gently.

I stood and went to the balcony, why is her heart beating so weak? Mamamatay ba sya?

No, no. I won't let it, if anything's going to happen, I'll turn her.

Bigla namang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang hingal na hingal na si Grey.

"What happened?"

I stayed silent. Grey is no fool. He can see it, hell, even smell what happened.

"Did you...?"

Before he can finish his question, I answered it. "Yes."

He gasped silently. "Carlisle, you know for sure its consequence."

I tightly shut my eyes. Of course I know its consequence.

"The seed can grow." Grey said.
"And it can break her."

-

Sorry, it took long. :)
Wanna hear your comments.
And vote if you must.
Love lots!
~Atz