Chapter 6

Grey Voltaire's POV

Hindi ako pwedeng lumayo kay Carlisle ngayon. Delikado. Hindi na maaaring maulit ang nangyari noon.

Nilagyan kong muli ang kopita ng kanyang maiiinom. Fresh blood.

"Another, Prince?" alok ko sa kanya.

"No. It's enough," sagot nya. "Alam mong ayoko ring mangyari ang ginawa ko noon, kaya tama na."

"Just to ease your thirst, Carlisle. Alam mo rin na hangga't pinipigil mo ang uhaw mo, lalo kang maghahangad ng marami."

Natigilan s'ya. Agad ding kinuha ang kopita at bumuntong hininga.

"I can sense her. I can smell her. I can even hear her breathing. This is not easy, Volt," sabi nya.

Tumango na lamang ako. Dahil alam kong pinipigilan nya ang kanyang sarili sa idinidikta ng kanyang katawan.

Bigla namang may kumatok. Isang tauhan sa border.
Ang border ay ang hangganan ng kaharian at pinoprotektahan ito ng mga tauhan.

"My Prince, I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to speak to Lord Voltaire about some circumstances on the border." ulat ni Rion.

"Rion, now's not the right time for that," I said.

"Go ahead, Grey. It's okay," said Carlisle. Nag dalawang isip ako at tinignan ko sya.

"Okay. I'll be right back."

Agad din akong umalis at sinundan ang tauhan ko. Wala naman sanang mangyari sa pag-alis ko.
-

Prince Carlisle's POV

Cassandra. I can smell her from here, her overwhelming human scent.

Cassandra. I can't help but to think about his mouth on my wrist.

A wave of sudden thirst hits me. My fangs are elongating, my eyes turning red, my body temperate surging.

Cassandra. I can hear heart beating so loud it might burst.

I felt that someone is coming and when I turned my back, she was there, standing barefoot on my door.

Her expression is the same as mine, thirsty and hungry. I bet she can even sense it through her room.

I turned my back. I cannot afford to hurt her. And I know that I'll do if I lose even a small amount of control.

"Prince," she said loud enough for me to hear, concern is audible in her voice.

"What are you doing here? Get out, now," I said, my voice a little louder, careful not to get a whiff of her scent.

"Prince, I can feel hear you in my mind, I can even feel what you're feeling right now."

"I can't just stay down, Carlisle."

My name from her voice, I like how it sounds. I breathed hard. No, this should stop.

I heard her took a step. "No!" I shouted. Because I know that if she took another step or two, I can never stop myself.

A glass breaks. I stopped myself from looking back. But it's too late. An overwhelming scent of blood surrounds me. Her blood.

Her blood poured from her arm where she wounded herself. Suddenly, she held her arm up.

"Go on, Carlisle. Drink. I don't want you to suffer."

It was my last straw. All the control I've been yielding now gone.

With my speed, I ran to her bleeding arm and buried my now elongated fangs. I heard her soft whimper and the quickening of her pulse. And at last, I drank her sweet, warm blood. Tasting every bit of it.

"Carlisle." I heard her call me, making me more thirsty for her blood.

Surprisingly, I stopped. I stopped because I heard her heart beating fast, echoing in my mind.

As I gather my senses, I looked at her. Her face now pale from the loss of blood. She's looking at me intently.

"It's okay." She said, as she saw the guilt in my eyes and managed a small smile.

"Cassandra." I called softly.

"I like it when you call my name." She was truly smilling now.

She's unbelievable. Why is she doing this? Why is she here in the first place?

I bit my wrist. "Drink. It will heal your wound." I said.

She obeyed and stopped when she knew she's going to pass out. I heard her gasp and looking at something from my back. And I looked too.

"Blue moon," she said.

When I looked at her again, I felt her soft and warm lips onto mine.

I know she can feel it too. My hunger for blood, and now for pleasure.

-

Let me know what you think of the story so far. Love lots. 💕

Comment and Vote if you must. 😉

~Atz