The final confession

Aditya's POV

I did it. I did what was right. She is right now sitting expressionless and all I am feeling is pain. God! Why is this hurting so much. This was supposed to be good. I should be at peace. But I am not. I need to leave before I go back on my resolve and do something stupid like beg her to stay.

Just as I turn to leave someone holds my wrist. I turn around to see Noor looking at me with a murderous expression. Uh Oh! God, save me.

'Where do you think you are going?', she asks in an unbelievably calm tone. This is not good. Before I could answer she comes closer to me and stops just a breath away from me. She is so beautiful. I love her. So much. I got so distracted by her beauty that I didn't see the slap coming in my direction. Ouch! That hurt.

'I deserved that', I say calmly. I didn't expect her to accept this easily. 'Honey you are right. You deserved that and you most definitely deserve what is coming your way', she says losing her calm in the last sentence. She follows it by a series of slaps, hitting me left, right and centre. 'Ouch. My cheeks are throbbing now. Stop it', I say trying to dodge her attack.

'Stop it', she says calmly. But she totally loses it next, 'How dare you ask me to stop. I am just warming up. I haven't even begun'.

WHAT. 'Noor, baby listen to me. We can talk this out okay. I don't like the expression on your face right now. You look ready to kill', I say holding her hands to stop the slapping missiles.

'Oh! So now Dr. Aditya wants to talk. My God. Where are my manners! Of course we should talk like normal civilised people but the fact is that you get what you give. Since you didn't give me a chance to talk before signing the divorce papers, what makes you think that you will get one when I am setting you straight. You are going to pay for this one Adi'.

'But Noor I am doing this for you. I want your happiness', I say confused.

'Oh don't you dare give me that confused look. I can't believe I married Mr. Dumber coz there are already people out there who are dumb enough but even they would be able to conclude the meaning of this. I am very tempted to hang you upside down from the ceiling to get some blood rushing into your head. Maybe then you might be able to think properly and clearly and realise that my happiness is with you and there is nothing that you can ever do to change that'.

'Oh Noor! I love you. But I hurt you a lot. And I know that I will again do something stupid and hurt you again and I can't do that to you', I say with tears in my eyes. By this time we both are crying.

She holds my face in her hands and says,' I love you Adi. More than anything else. My life has no joy without you, no meaning without you, nothing will make me happy if you are not with me. I know you want the best for me but you are the one for me. I love you so so much. The mere thought of not waking up to you scares the hell out of me'.

'But Noor. I can't live with fact that you could have done better. That you settled for me', I say helplessly.

'What did you say', she says once again losing her calm. 'You think I settled for you. Huh! Is that what you truly believe. Just wait and watch Adi. I will show you what the both of us settled for'. She pushes me on the bed and starts kissing me aggressively.

CAUTION : MATURE CONTENT

She starts biting on my lip which makes me open my mouth allowing her to put her tongue inside it. She is totally dominating this one and I can't help but groan at her aggression. She unbuttons my shirt hurriedly tearing some buttons in the process. I need to stop this. I tear my mouth away from her and manage to say breathlessly,' Noor. Stop. We shouldn't do this. We are getting divorced'.

That just makes her even more determined as she throws the shirt away from my body and quickly unbuttons my pant to put her hand inside, touching my shaft. Arghh! I groan at her touch. She resumes her kissing, this time slowly and moves her hand up and down making the mini-me go erect. I can't help but let myself be taken over by her and let her do whatever she wants to do to me.

I pull at the threads holding her blouse and quickly get her out of it. She tugs on my pants and I get the signal to get out of them. She gets up and removes her ghagra and I remove my pants. Finally we both are naked. And just like magnets we run towards each other desperate to feel our bodies connected in the most intimate way possible. I enter her and groan at the contact. It is definitely the most amazing feeling in the world. We both move our bodies in sync, moaning together.

'Look at me Adi', tells Noor. I look in her eyes to see love, passion and anger reflecting in them. 'You were my choice. I chose to marry you despite the fact that you told me that you couldn't give me love. I married you because it didn't matter to me whether you loved me or not. All I knew was that I loved you and that you were the only one for me. There is no one else that I would rather do this with. It is only you. It will always be you'. 'Noor....I..I love you', I manage to say through my tears. She gives me her brilliant smile bewitching me all over again.

We reach our climax together. I have never felt it this intense before. She is not leaving me and she has not settled for me. She chose me. Finally this fact settles in my mind. I really was stupid to think otherwise.

***(End)

After a few minutes I check the time to see that it is already 12am. 'Happy birthday Noor', I wish her kissing her sweetly on her lips. 'Thank you Adi', says Noor kissing me again. 'You know my original plan was to declare my love to you in front of everyone just like Arjun did'. 'But Adi I don't want that. I am happy to have you all to myself. That is enough. And I think I have a gift for you'.

'What?'. 'I think I am pregnant'. What! 'How can you say that', I ask surprised at the news. 'Well I have been eating a lot of food, I crave for chocolate and you more than normal. My emotions are all over the place. And I am feeling sorry for slapping you but now when I think of it, I feel like slapping you all over again. God! How dare you do this to me. You were going to leave me pregnant and alone. I am going to kill you'.

'Woah Woah Woah.
Noor calm down baby. I love you okay. Stop hitting me.
Ouch! that hurt.
Noor'
When all my attempts fail, I use the only tactic known to mankind to shut up a women. I kiss her and end up making love to her all over again.

Considering how she went from feeling affectionate to wanting to kill me, I guess I did make my wife pregnant. And I can't be happier.

*****
A/N: Merry Christmas people. I can't believe we are at the end of this story. This couldn't have been possible without the support of all my readers. Love you guys. And last update will be on 31st morning. Have a happy Christmas :)