Prolouge

The description it said au but I'm trying to clarify for my part. Sam and Dean aren't hunters so there won't be any of that. Also, Charlie is their adoptive sister and no just their friend. Then the few OUaT characters are not as important to the story so don't expect to much of them.
So for Criminal Minds Garcia's parents are already dead so her and Emily are in guardianship of Erin and Rossi. For NCIS Abby and McGee are siblings with Jenny and Gibbs as parents and Ziva is living with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of school at General Davis High School as the students gathered in the commons. For some it was just a new day of an old routine, but for some it was a complete shock to be in such a big, rowdy school.

Emily groaned at the prospect of another year in hell. She wondered how many times you could change schools and it still be normal. Even now with her new guardian, Uncle Dave, she highly doubted she would remain there the full year.

Penelope sat in the quietest corner of the commons area, which happened to mean sitting on the floor, furiously typing at her small laptop as her warrior fought a dragon. She'd been living with the Rossi's for a couple months and was still much withdrawn into herself. Her eyes slightly shifted as a red head, also clutching a laptop, slid down on the wall near her.

Charlie glanced around the busy commons trying to find somewhere isolated as to play on League of Magic. She spotted a dark haired girl already on her computer typing away, and she decided to join her. Normally Charlie would avoid people, but the other girl seemed okay enough to sit by. She started her game as the other girl sent her an almost glare look.

Sam and Dean finally made it to their senior year. Sure Sam skipped 7th grade but it was awful nonetheless. Walking into the commons, they couldn't find Charlie so they went and checked the library.

Abby tuned Timothy out as he gave Ziva a quick run through of everything she would need to know about their high school. His summery also included how the school was very high-tech, so all students were required to take at least one computer class. Having a very high-tech school was cool, but it could lead to trouble. What else do you expect from a school system where everything can be accessed through a computer and you teach some of the best young hackers in the country?

The real question at General Davis High School was, how did four hackers bring together a whole network of friendships? Our actions can sometimes have unpredictable consequences; even not so good actions can have good out comes sometimes.