Author's Note

Quite disappointing, isn't it? To stumble upon the next page and realize it is the Author's Note.

But do this, I must.

I was not able to reply to all comments and messages, but please know that I religiously read all of them when I wake up, on my way to work (yes, of course I have work. I am a nurse) and on my way back home. 

You have all been a part of my journey as I wrote this story and I hope to see you all again on the next one. Mayhap with a few friends you managed to convince this series is utterly good enough to waste their time?

By the by, I hope that the in-story video ads did not inconvenience you in dreadfully, and if they do appear quite often than necessary, please do contact Wattpad Support. I have tried lending a hand to those who have asked for my help, but sadly it is still the Wattpad Support Team who could do the magic. Do try to message me anyway and I shall try my best to relay the problems to HQ. I would not wish to compromise your reading experience. 

In addition, I shall take a short respite, probably a fortnight, to finalize the plot for the next story and perhaps start painting again as I have quite a lot of photos I wish to put on canvas from my latest vacation in Vietnam. 

If you are wondering why I take very short respites, well, I have this very complex mind and it runs 24/7. It is like having hundreds of windows in my head, but not all windows are in the same building. If I take longer respites, then I believe I might end up walking out of the building I am currently in and enter another, which means I might end up writing about another story or another family because they offer different windows for me to look into. So, in order to stay in the same building and look out through the different windows of that building, I have to keep feeding myself so I do not go hungry and search for another home. (Okay, this is weird already!)

Furthermore, if you do have a Facebook account and if you wish to join other Town readers, you can search for THE GREEN HERALD where we share gossips, theories, rants and others (the recent rave is the cover for Lady Alice's story which is not coming out until very much later). Oh, and spoilers about the next stories and some epilogue-ish reports that come in the form of the Town Herald written by me about the previous characters of the Town we all learned to love.

If you decide to join the group, you will encounter questions. Should you encounter a question asking for a password, the password is: TOWN

For now, enjoy other stories--mine or that of other Wattpad Stars (see my reading list "Start with the Stars"). 

I wish you all the best and jolliest holidays.

Preview for His Lady in Breeches shall be up in a week or so.

(See the teaser photo below)

PS. Town readers in The Green Herald Facebook closed group has been giving Mrs Beagle a LOT of attention. I am telling you, it is like the cat is real. They've been wondering where it goes and they've asked for a story about its adventures. I would not be new to the idea of writing a story with a cat's POV for duh... Toto and the Boys, people, is in the POV of you-know-what (not saying it here for the benefit of those who may decide to read it). Anyway, IF I am to write Mrs Beagle's story in the future, this shall be the title and cover:

 Anyway, IF I am to write Mrs Beagle's story in the future, this shall be the title and cover: