Jesse Rutherford

*Delaney's P.O.V.*

Jesse Rutherford. Standing, less than a foot away from me... With his lips on mine... My tongue in his mouth and his in mine... Man! This is awesome!! Wait... Wasn't he.... OH CRUD!! I pull back from Jesse's mouth and say to this perfect tattooed hottie that just French kissed me, "Um, Jesse?" "Yes baby?" Says Jesse. "You were, uh, performing before you kissed me..." Oh yeah!! What's your favorite song, baby? "Hmmmmm Sweater Weather... Yeah Sweater Weather!!" Jesse looks at me, kisses me again, and then says, "Let me hold both your hands in the hole of my sweater!" And he pulls me up on stage, starts singing Sweater Weather, with hand actions, including holding MY hands, in the holes of MY sweater!

As the music stops Jesse pulls me in for another perfect, slow, kiss. As I stand up there like that I can start to feel all of the other girl's evil glares, and Jesse can too. Because of this Jesse breaks the kiss, grabs my hand, walks to his mic stand, puts his mic on the stand, and asks me to start singing Let it go with him. I say yes because I know all of the words, and I've been told that I can sing his songs... And only his songs... So we sing our hearts out and when we are done Jesse starts singing Alleyways. Well he's singing behind a projector screen, where there is a video playing...

The video is of Jesse and a girl skinny dipping, chewing gum, playing with water guns, and growing up/getting older, the sun coming and them outside playing in the suns warm rays... Then of Jesse's face... Closer... Closer... Closer... Until your looking at images in his eye... Like in the Afraid video!! Then Jesse is standing in an alleyway... End of the video/song... Screen goes up, band leaves the stage... And takes me with them...

I couldn't believe it!!!! I had just sung with my favorite band!! Annnnd THE! hottest guy IN. THE. FUCKING. WORLD!!! Suddenly I feel something or somebody moving me... I snap out of what I think is a dream.... I say to Jesse "Jesse, please pinch me? I fear I am dreaming and this love is not real, therefore I shall put your heart in a bag before I fall out of this dream..." He starts kissing my neck and nips at it instead of pinching me. I open my eyes and realize that he has sat me down on his lap, while the rest of the band members are staring at us... Amazed at how quickly Jesse found me. And fell madly in love.