Chapter 4 - Traumatization

Videos of the promposal were everywhere. By the time it was after school that day, our whole grade knew what happened. Adrian was the laughingstock of our school. I don't think he would ever show up again.

I don't regret my choice. I know for a fact I would always choose Jake. I mean, he's so much more popular than Adrian. He would help my popularity, and my reputation. If I were to go with Adrian, I think I would be the laughingstock of our school instead of him. Embarrassing Adrian was the right thing to do.

But deep down, I know that I hurt him. He helped me so much this whole year. Like I said, if it wasn't for him I would have to repeat 12th grade. But tutors and students don't really mix. He needs a girl who stays at home watching Netflix. Not a girl who'd rather go underage to a club to meet willing guys to fuck.

He deserves a girl who would make him proud. I'm not that girl. I'm the girl that would make him puke.

I would make Jake proud. He wouldn't be proud of I got an A on my test, or if I finally figured out the answer to a question. He would be proud if I could take all of him in my mouth.

That's the only thing that I'm good at.

It was the day of graduation. I had my cap and gown on, and I was ready to graduate. It was hard to think that without Adrian, I wouldn't have passed math and I wouldn't be here right now.

I was sitting, watching my fellow classmates walk the stage. Hearing the applause and cheers from their loved ones. My whole family was here as well. Serena Knight was finally graduating.

I felt a bit breathless because Adrian was sitting right next to me. It was in alphabetical order, and King and Knight were obviously right next to each other. I thought he would've said something to me by now, but he just looked straight ahead. His jaw was clenched, and he had a slight scowl on his face.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He had a chiseled jawline, straight Roman nose and eyelashes longer than mine. He was wearing his glasses, and he looked so hot. Like Clark Kent. I wanted to sit on his face. He abruptly turned the face I wanted to sit on and glared. "Do you have a staring problem?"

I blushed. Honestly, I wasn't even surprised anymore when he made me blush. "N-no." I stammered, and bit my bottom lip. I saw him glance at my lips for a second then look back up at my eyes. He scoffed then turned his head away.

I didn't look at him again after that.

"Congrats honey. You're not my little girl anymore." My Dad said, hugging me. Ashton was holding flowers, and my Mom was wiping her tears. We did a group hug, and my eyes flooded with tears. I finally made it.

Officially, high school was over. The only event I had left was prom. Then it was all over. The last five years has been hectic. But, I'm so happy to finish off this chapter and start the new one.

I didn't see Jake walk across the stage. I don't think he was graduating since he was still in grade eleven English. That was pathetic. But, I guess that would've been me too if it wasn't for Adrian.

He was graduating with honors, and was tied for top in our grade. His rival was this girl named Laney. He gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek when they were both up on stage, getting their award. I felt like fighting that bitch. There was nothing appealing about her. Just a frizzy haired smarty-pants.

Right when I thought of that, I felt guilty. She wasn't ugly, not at all. In fact, I feel she would be perfect for Adrian. Way better than a straight-haired cocksucker. I needed to remember that.