Chapter 1 - Forest Green

Chapter 1

2 Years Earlier

"Adrian! You know you're not supposed to even make eye contact with me at school, much less talk to me." I hissed, as my math tutor started to open his mouth.

He frowned, "I'm only here to talk about this." He reached into his bag and pulled out a math test. "Did you even bother to study after I left? I expected at least a C+ not a bare pass."

I groaned. "I was tired alright? We studied for hours, be glad I passed." I slammed my locker shut, then paused. "Where did you get that? You're not supposed to be able to see my marks."

It kinda pissed me off. Why does he have a right to see my marks before I did? He's not God.

"I'm your tutor. I'm allowed to see anything that has to do with your mark." He replied calmly. "Tomorrow, we're going to study for an extra hour. I don't want your GPA to go any lower."

"Do you not have a life? How can you just give up an hour just like that?" I bit back. Maybe I was busy, I don't have time to sit around a library for hours. Trying to find 'x' was definitely not as fun as trying to find 'd'. If you get what I mean.

He smiled. "I would give up anything for you." He redenned a bit, and his face looked a bit shocked. Maybe that wasn't supposed to slip out of his mouth. I wish it hadn't.

I gagged. "Get out of my way." I pushed him aside and started walking away. Sure, that was harsh. It wasn't that gag-worthy, but no one has ever said that to me. I wasn't used to it.

I'm positive that Adrian had something for me. He was always staring at me while I was working on a problem, then blushing when I caught him. I didn't want to say anything about it because he was an excellent tutor. Deep inside, I was so happy for that bare pass. I failed every test this term. It was because of him that I passed. He was truly born to teach for the rest of his life.

All thoughts of Adrian left my mind after I saw Jake at the end of the hall. Jake was my fuck buddy to put it mildly. We would have sex in the janitor room, washrooms, basically anywhere. Even when I didn't want to. He has the stamina of a fucking cheetah.

"Babe." He stated and pulled my head up for a kiss. He used his other hand to grab my buttcheek and give it a big squeeze. I pulled away and giggled. "Stop, students are going to see us and get hot." He grinned. "Let's go to the guys washroom then."

I willingly followed, but not before sneaking a peek behind me. Adrian was staring at me longingly. His face looked a bit upset, and he had his fists clenched. I slowly turned around, and pushed the image to the back of my mind.

As my knees started to get sore on the cold cement ground, I started to contemplate my life. Why was I giving head to this random guy? He wasn't even that hot. I blame it on the shots. His dick was tiny, I was barely gagging. I needed him to come quick otherwise I was going to get up and not even finish him. It was absurd.

I decided to add in a little bit of hand and more spit. He started groaning and shaking then....Ta-da. He came in seconds. I didn't swallow though. Usually, I would've. But I literally met this guy an hour ago on the dancefloor. I should have some morals.

"Damn, you're a professional." He exclaimed, zipping his zipper back up. I wiped my mouth and stood. He had a bit of a goofy grin on his face. I guess that's what happens when you get some good-ass head. Go me.

"That'll be $100." I joked, and he grimaced. "Sorry honey, I don't got that kind of money." He kissed my cheek, and walked out of the alley.

I stood alone. 18 and at a club. I guess letting the bouncer cop a feel was a good exchange for not showing him my ID. His muscles were extremely attractive, so I didn't mind much.