707 x Reader ~ Something Special [Part 2]

Quick Author's note b4 we start!
If you see mistakes, please do not correct them. I check for mistakes before I publish my chapters and I'm a huge grammar fanatic so I'll find whatever mistake there is. But please, do not correct them. I don't like it when people correct my mistakes because it makes me feel like I've failed, so don't. I love you all, but I can stop writing chapters whenever I like. But please enjoy this chapter and do not correct my mistakes. Arigatou.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You've spent a few days in the hospital after Seven got into a car accident by looking at his phone. Distracted driving, you could say. Zen, Jaehee, Jumin, V, and Saeran visited Seven as well, but you've spent more time with him than most of your other friends. You loved the hacker, and wanted to confess right after he woke up, if he was going to wake up

"[Y/N]?" A familiar voice asked. You looked at the hacker, who was awake. "Saeyoung! I thought you would never wake up!" You exclaimed, hugging the hacker. Seven suddenly pulled away from your hug. "Leave." He said coldly. You looked at Seven, who was on the verge of tears. "Stop pushing me away! Can't you see why I'm here? I love you for god's sake Saeyoung!" You yelled, having enough of the hacker's pushing away.

Seven looked at you, shocked. "[Y/N].. I love you too, but this is for your safety!" He confessed. You thought this was all a game, that the hacker was lying to you. "S-Stop lying to me!" You screamed with tears coming out of your eyes. Seven had noticed the sudden verge of crying and sighed. "Damn it [Y/N], I love you.. I'm so sorry." Seven whispered. A beep came from the machine. You looked at the machine. A green line.

   "Saeyoung? Saeyoung!" You screamed at the dying hacker. Doctors rushed into the room. You ran outside, crying. You couldn't handle it. Your confession, gone wrong, Seven dying, what else? The RFA splits up again?

    A doctor suddenly came out of the room. "Is he okay?" You asked worriedly. The doctor smiled. "He's alive." She announced. You smiled back. He may have almost died, but he was alive.

~ ~

   "Come on [Y/N]!" A certain hacker screamed. You ran up to the hacker, who was leading you somewhere special. You two have been dating for a few years, and Seven was planning to propose. You just didn't know it yet.

    "Wow Saeyoung, the view is beautiful!" You exclaimed, looking down at the city from the mountain top you two were standing on. "I know.. But you're more beautiful." Seven flirted. You punched his arm slightly. "Shush idiot." You laughed. Seven laughed back. He took out a small box from his pocket. You blushed as the hacker slowly went down on one knee. Was something special about to happen?,

"Will you marry me, [Y/N]?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  Pls read the author's note on top ^^ i rlly appreciate it. Okay bai now!~ i'll start working on requests tomorrow!
- Author-chan