707 x Depressed!Reader ~ Saeyoung Hugs

Requested by pickonvic

[F/N] = Friend's Name

   Ever since your best friend, [F/N], died you've been in a depressed state. You've been ignoring your boyfriend, Saeyoung Choi, and you've been cutting. You've been suicidal. You couldn't live without her/him, after all, she/he was your life. "Hey, [Y/N]? You okay?" Your boyfriend knocked on your bedroom door. You didn't want to answer, nor were you in the mood to answer. "[Y/N]? I'm busting in!" Saeyoung screamed. He opened your door, only to find you in a messy room filled with tissues.

   "Jeez [Y/N], you need a Saeyoung hug." Your boyfriend joked. A small smile came up from your face. Saeyoung hugged you tightly. You cried on his shoulder, not being able to hold your tears in. "[Y/N], there is no reason to be depressed. [F/N] will always be there for you, and I will as well. Don't worry, we'll go through this together." Saeyoung whispered. You hugged your boyfriend back. He let go slowly. "Let's go get some food, shall we?" Saeyoung asked, holding his hand out. You grabbed his hand and stood up. "Let's go." You smiled. Saeyoung happily took you to the kitchen, to get some Honey Buddah Chips and Dr. Pepper. And you both ate happily, which means this story has ended happily ever after.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Something Special part 2 will come out tomorrow~~
So pls enjoysssss baiaiaiai
- Author-chan