Running and jumping onto a tank we've climbed onto the roof we ran across it to the bigger building, where we suspect the prisoners are being kept and hopefully Bucky is amongst them.

-

Steve knocked on the metal door and it behind it. Once it opened I pulled the guard in, throwing him into the wall. I took the back of my gun and hit him in the face with it.

We went through the factory, between machines and such to get closer to the prisoners. Along the way Steve grabbed an object that glowed a brilliant blue.

-

Steve knocked another guard out, it fell on top of a cell.

"Who are you supposed to be?" One of the prisoners asked.

"Captain America."

"Lady Liberty." I half joked as I grabbed the keys to the cells. Making my way downstairs I unlocked the cells.

"What are we taking everybody?" One man asked.

"There anybody else? I'm looking for a Sergeant James Barnes."

" There's an isolation ward in the factory. No one's ever come back from it."

"Alright. The treeline is northwest, it's eighty yards past the gate.Get out fast, and give them hell. I'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else I find." Steve explained to the men.  

"Wait. Do you know what you're doing?" One man asked as I walked backwards.

"Yeah. I knocked out Adolph Hitler over 200 times." Steve stated before we ran down the hall.

"Knocked out Hitler 200 times?" I asked as we ran.

"Part of my shows." He told me.

"Ah."

-

A loud alarm went off as we fought our way through to the isolation ward. Turning to a hallway a man stood at the end of it. I recognized him as Zola. But he wasn't who we were looking for though.

I ran into a room with Steve on my tail. Mumbling was heard as I peered around the corner.

"Bucky" I exclaimed. Running over, he was strapped down. He looked out of it.

"Bucky." Steve was by his other side.

"Steve." He smiled as Steve ripped the contraints off before helping him off the table.

"Come on we're getting you out of here. I thought you were dead.

"I thought you were smaller." Bucky looked at Steve in disbelief. 

"We have to go." I said as I helped support Bucky's other side.

"Brianna?" He spoke with such surprise. I smiled weakly at him.

"Hi."

"What happened to you?' He asked, directing his question to Steve.

"I joined the army."

-

Steve explained to Bucky as he can walk on his own some.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little."

"Is it permanent?"

"So far."

-

We ran out as explosions took place. I backed away as the heat hit me. We all ran up stairs along the metal balcony type thing.

"Captain America" Someone shouted. "How exciting and Brianna Andrews. I am a great fan of your films Captain." It was Schmidt.

Steve walked forward as Bucky and I stayed behind. Instinctively I grabbed Bucky's hand. He tightened his grip looking down at me.

For the briefest moment I was scared.

"So Doctor Erskine managed it after all. Not exactly an improvement, but, still. Impressive."

Once they have met in the middle Steve threw a punch, knocking Schmidt a few steps back.

"You have no idea." From this distance I can tell something was off about his face as he tried to punch Steve but he couldn't even touch him because Steve lifted his shield. I heard the metal dent.

"Oh my." I whispered as Steve was punched, falling to his back as his gun slid off the edge. Schmidt advanced towards Steve but was kicked a few feet back.

I saw Zola pull a lever. A machine started as what Steve and Schmidt were on slid opposite ways so there was a large gap of space, separating them.

"No matter what lies Erskine told you. You see I was his greatest success." Schmidt announced before pulling his face off revealing his skin to be red.

"You guys don't have one of those, do you?" Bucky asked.

"You are deluded, Captain. You pretend to be a simple soldier. But in reality you are just afraid to admit,...that we have left humanity behind. Men like you. They embrace it proudly. No fear." He says upon entering an elevator.

"Then why are you running?" Steve shouted. He got to answer as the doors closed. More explosions went off.

"Come on, let's go." Steve ushered us up more stairs.

-

"Come on, one at a time." Steve said as he helped Bucky over the railing. Once pillar that went across the room was our only hope of getting out of here alive. Bucky walked across as another explosion went off causing that said ledge/pillar to move. I gripped onto the rail tightly as I anxiously watched bucky go across.

The metal creaked,Bucky ran just as the pillar fell. I let out a short yell out of fear. but Bucky made it. I sighed in relief but now we can't make it across. We're stuck.

"There's gotta be a rope or something" Bucky yelled.

"Go get out of here" Steve yelled.

"No not without you." He yelled panicked looking at Steve and I. Steve looked around and bent a piece of the railing inwards.

I picked up on what he was doing.

"I don't know if this'll work. I'll make the jump quick and you go right after me, got it?" I nodded as he backed up as far as he could before running full speed forwards and jumped, making it across. I jogged to the back and got ready.

"Come on you got this" Steve yelled over the commotion.

I started running forward and jumped.

But it wasn't enough. I let out scream as I felt myself falling back, the heat getting stronger.

"Brianna" I heard Bucky yell as a tear slid down my face. 

I shut my eyes and-

__________________________

I'm sorry. XD

Well that wraps up this story. I know I was horrible when it came to updating this story and I'm terribly sorry but thank you guys for still reading this despite of that.

R.I.P. Brianna Andrews

"I love you doll, always have, and always will."

Vote/Comment