5

I stepped into Bucky and I's shared apartment.

"Bucky? I'm back!" I called out. I heard shuffling in our bedroom before the door opens and Bucky stepped out in his uniform. I stood there shocked.

"Part of the 107th Sergeant James Barnes shipping out for England first thing tomorrow morning." He said.

"So soon?" I whispered. I refused to cry.

"You knew this was going to happen doll." He said softly walking over to me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest.

I sigh.

"I know. But I don't want you to leave." I mumbled into his chest. He ran his fingers in my hair that was already a mess when I acquired the super soldier serum.

"I don't want leave ya either but I got to sweetheart." He says continuing to stroke my hair.

"I know." He pulled away and places his hands on my arms.

"Let's go for a walk hm? Just me and you and we can get Steve later on and go on a double date before I leave." He says giving that puppy dog look that he knows I can't say no to.

"Alright fine let's go." I said grabbing his hand and pulled him out the door.

"Oh man you've gotten stronger there doll." Bucky says as we walked down the steps.

"The serum remember?" I reminded him.

"Oh yea." I roll my eyes but chuckle. We linked arms as we walked down the street together.
-
I couldn't stop my laughing.

"Ey, it wasn't that funny." Bucky pouted. I shook my head and pecked him on the cheek. He pouted at me again. I rolled my eyes and went to peck him on the lips but he grabbed my waist and devoured my lips with his.

We pulled apart when we heard something from an alley near by. I walked over to it and saw someone beating another guy up.

"Bucky!" I said as he saw what was coming. I followed him into the alley. I saw the guy picked up a lid to shield himself and it was no other then Steve! The guy knocked the lid out of his hand and went to punch Steve again when Bucky placed his hand on the guys shoulder and pulled him back.

"Hey why don't you try to pick on someone your own size." The guy turned and tried to punch him but he dodged it and kicked the man in the arse and the man ran off.

"Sometimes I think you like getting punched." Bucky commented walking over to Steve.

"I had him on the ropes." Steve said. Bucky bends over picking up a piece of paper.

"How many times is this?" Bucky asks. "Oh your from Paramus now? Ya know, its illegal to lie on your enlistment forms. Seriously Jersey?" Bucky says. After Steve was done brushing himself off he looked up and noticed the uniform.

"You get your orders?" Steve asks.

"The 107th Sergeant James Barnes shipping out for England first thing tomorrow." Bucky tells him. Steve looks down.

"I should be going." Steve says. He didn't say anything but threw and arm over his shoulders and turned him around tossing the paper to the side letting go of Steve.

"Come on, its my last night, we need to get you cleaned up." Buck tells Steve wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked out of the alley.

"Why where we going?" Steve asks. Bucky hands Steve a newspaper.

"The future."

_________________________________

Vote/Comment