Your New 'Mom'

It had been a few days now. You had grown to like this psychotic goat mom, but something was off (Maybe it is the fact that she was a goat or maybe she was psycho but you aren't good at figuring things out. :/ ).
Toriel, was her name, had been very nervous and stressed recently. Every time you would leave her sight, she would begin to cry and panic. It was an awful sight. You didn't know if you did anything wrong, so you would often warn her that you were going to go to bed or going to get fresh air or water before doing so. This made her uneasy attitude disappear for a short amount of time.
Maybe...she was afraid of losing you.

One day, Toriel had made you a (f/c) backpack for you to carry your stuff around. This was awfully generous, and the food here...wasn't great but wasn't bad...but you needed to find your way back home. So, late at night (or day. It is hard to tell in a large cave...), you waited for her uneasy figure to fall into slumber in her room. You made a run for it. Downstairs, the place she had forbidden you to go, you found a large door. It was stained in old blood and claw marks. A cold, winter breeze pushed your hair back out of your (s/c) face and you walked towards the door. A small, eerie creak echoed through the halls quietly...
And you stepped out into tall snow...