•2•

Omfg guys I found the best lashton bookkkk, have you guys read 'The Load'????? If you haven't you should bc off SO MUCH GOOD  FLUFFFFFF [I think its on my lashton reading list if you're interested 👀]

°

{Calum}

I woke up to yelling and glasses breaking. I turned over, expecting Michael to be next to him but he wasn't there. I checked my phone to see a message from him.

Mikey💚 - 4:46am

You're dad kicked me out :/ I wish I could've stayed but I'm picking you up at three so be ready! Xx

I laughed quietly at his message, why did my dad kick him out so late? I sat up and checked the time.

2:03pm

I texted Mikey back and quickly threw on clothes. I walked downstairs to make me food but my dad beat me to it. "Where the hell are you going?" He snarled.

"Hanging out with Micheal" I snapped back.  He scoffed and went back to what he was doing. "I don't like that boy"

"Yea well you just can't be pleased can you?" I snapped. I never stand up to my dad and I was terrified. "Excuse me boy?" He said and got in my face.

"M-mikeys on his way i-I gotta go" i said. Next thing i knew I felt a sharp pain in my cheek and blood drop down my face. "You're such a fag!"

The front door opened, revealing Michael with a very scared face expression. "Oh my god, Calum?" He said and rushed towards me. "You're sick!" He yelled at my dad. My dad rushed upstairs, leaving me and Michael alone in the middle of the kitchen.

"Jesus Cal, where's your mom?" He said, panicking.

"W-work" I whimpered. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead, He wiped my face off.

"Come on, we're going to my house" he said, leading me to his car. I shook my head and tried to pull back. "I don't want Ashton seeing me like this. " I said.

"He's not there love, he's at lukes house" my heart jumped at the let name and I got into the car.

°

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" Michael said as he turned his attention away from the road to me and took another drag from his cigarette. I was holding frozen peas to my cheek and leaning my head aganst the window, the smell of smoke filling my lungs. "No" I whispered as a tear rolled down my face.

Not again. I knew this attack was gonna be bad.

Next thing i knew, more and more tears fell from my eyes. Michael pulled over and got out to get on my did of the car. He opened the door and held me tightly, stomping on his cigarette in the process. "He hates me" I sobbed. "Everyone hates me"

Michael shushed me and kissed my head.  "I love you okay?" He said and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you so damn much Calum, I need you to stay strong okay? I need you to be strong from me Cal" He whispered the soothing words in my ear as he held me tightly. My face was buried in his chest and his arms were wrapped around me.

"Your dad's a douche bag okay?" I nodded and cried more. "You're gonna be okay Calum" he said. "Look at me"

I looked into his green eyes and something happened that I never thought would.