Like a family meeting

Start from the beginning

Sam introduces me to them,they seem like nice people but I'm not letting my guard down....every one here is taller then me and they look strong. Heaven knows if Sam has changed and is actually working for perverted assassins..........I'm overreacting.

"Jin is over there talking to Nam"

"Jins here!!!"
If I remember...Hoseok...right? Yea,he yells and runs out to find Jin.
Along behind him Jimin and Jungkook run as well.

I found my self looking around the dance room,it's big,clean,bright,everything I ever hoped to see in dance class is right here.

"Helloooo earth to Y/N"
"Huh"
Guess I was spacing out...
"Cool isn't it"
"It's amazing"
I say with my mouth open. I was in aw and I needed time to take it all in.
"This place is big isn't it"
"Yea..."
"I'm tall right"
"Yea..."
"You think jungkook is hot right"
"Yea...wait!"
I was spacing out so hard that I didn't even know what I was answering.
I hate Sam sometimes,it's not the first time she does this.
"Hahahahaha"
Sam fell on the floor and started laughing.
"Hey! Not funny! Your so mean!"
I crouch down and started hitting her leg.
"What happened?"
I look to my side and see jungkook crouched down next to me.
I didn't process correctly that he was next to me so I didn't feel embarrassed.
"This ass said something"
I said pointing at Sam.
"I didn't say anything....Y/N sai-"
I cut her off by grabbing her arm and pulling her to me causing her to miss place her hand and falling on her face.
"Ow,and IM the ass"
"If you wouldn't have said that,that wouldn't have happened"
I said standing up.
Hoseok,Kookie and jimin enter the room again,
Sam stood up before pinching my cheeks. I slapped her hand away.
"You never change" Sam said while walking to the front of the room where a mirror was.
"Are we going to continue Hoseok? What we practiced last Friday,so Y/N can see"
"Oh right!sure"
He walked to the front turning on a radio that was connected to a iPod.

A song started playing,I recognized it,it was silver spoon.
I was focused more on Sam then Hoseok I was shocked,honestly I never knew that Sam could move like that....and who knew she would be such an amazing dancer.

I was focused on Sam till I heard her name from the back of my head.

"Stop teasing me with Sam"
"Your jealous admit it~"
"I'm not...."
"Yea your jealous that Sam gets to dance with Hoseok more then you do~"
"Jungkook I swear to god-"
I cut Jimin off asking,
"you like Sam?"
He got a little flustered and you could see he's cheeks turning pink.
"N-no,I just like dancing with her"
"Yea,he's liked Sam for a couple weeks now"
"Jung!!"
"What?! she deserves to know"

I look at Sam and then at Jimin.
"Eyyyyyyyyyy"
I said with a smirk,jungkook fell on the floor laughing.
Jimin began to get very annoyed,I guess he gets teased every Friday when Sam comes and practice.

The song comes to a end and Sam and Hoseok fell on the floor. Hoseok and Sam have a small talk about some of the moves.

Namjoon and Jin entered the room asking Sam to come with them for a minute.

Sam left.....I feel like in those parties that you just went because your friend made you go.....and then your friend,the only person you know,leaves and so your stuck all alone till they come back...Yea.

"So I'm guessing Jung told you about Jimin liking Sam" Hoseok asked
"Yea,she knows" Jung replied

"I feel bad for our jimine,Kookie teases him every time Sam comes over and especially the days when he gets to dance with her,and now with you and Kookie teasing him,he will  explode before he gets a chance to confess"
Hoseok said in a playful way.
I looked at Jung and we both chuckled.

"So every Friday you guys are open?" I asked,because it seems a little off that Sam only told me Friday's I should come,maybe she forgot to mention that this place is open more days then just Friday,she would forget those kinds of details.

"No where open the hole week,but after 3 is where Sam comes to practice"
Jung answers but now I'm just curious, she comes every day but only after 3?
"Do you know why she only comes after 3?"
"Yea,the other students that come here use Sam as a way of talking to us,like a messenger. She got annoyed so decided to come after hours"
That explains a lot.
"Does Sam know you guys are 'famous'"
"Yea but she's those kinds of people that no matter what you are they treat you like everyoneels,and we hope your like that two"
Hoseok answers.
"Don't worry I'll treat you guys like I treat Sam"
They smile because as far as there concern me and Sam are besties and we love each other so much....but they don't know that Sam likes to tease me and I hit her a lot. Where that kind of best friends.

"Heeeeeey,Yoongi and Taehyung came"

Two new people entered the room.
one had pretty minty green hair,a black shirt and black jeans.
The other one had brown fluffy hair,gray long sleeve shirt and black ripped jeans.

"Oh tae tae,yoongi this is Y/N,Y/N this is Taehyung and this is Yoongi"

Sam introduces me to them and vice versa.

"Sup,nice to meet you" yoongi said with a sweet little smile before walking out of the room to go to where I believe is the couch

"Hello~" Tae said with a face full of joy.

"Tae Tae!" I hear Hoseok from behind and see him go in front of me to give Tae a big hug.
"Hobbi~" Tae responded raping he's arms around Hoseok's waist.

...there freaking adorable together...

Jin and Namjoon enter the room as well after catching up.
This feels like a long a waited family reunion and I'm that new born child.

I'm going to have so much fun here.

Did you like it?
this time I'm in this one,for a line tho.

-sweg-sugar