"Good, I've been good... How about you? I didn't know you lived around these parts." Something flashed in his eye's as he said that, I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but I know that i've seen that look before.

"Yeah, I have for a while now," I peaked bad to the guys he was talking to, they were all shifting weirdly, looking like they felt awkward. "what about you?"

"Where do I live?" He raises an eyebrow then shrugged. "Nowhere really, here and there, I move around quite a lot."

"Haven't found somewhere you want to stay yet?" I scrunched my eyebrows together. 

"Something like that," he shrugged again, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Well, it's been great running into you man, ill see you around?" I asked as I started backing up.

"Yeah, you'll see me around." The smirk was back on his face, but it didn't really bother me s much as what flashed in his eye's again. "I'll be in town for a little longer."

"Cool, maybe we could meet hop sometime then? Catch up," I started backing away, wanting to head back to Keeley.

"Yeah, sure!" I nodded and then turned back around, pulling my hood up again, glad that I didn't feel naked again.

I walked over towards the nacho stand, hoping I could catch Keeley as she's still in line, but as I got up there I see that she wasn't there. Not thinking too much of it, I went over towards the tables, thinking that she might have sat down already. I looked around and across each table, looking for her, hoping to see at least her blond hair. But as I saw nothing of the sorts, my heart jumped into my stomach. 

I looked around the area, turning in a full circle. Telling myself I was overreacting, I took a breath and then started walking back to the food, thinking, hoping that she maybe decided to eat something else and was at a different food stand. As I walked I heard her voice shout, my eye's immediately snapped towards her, and I quickened my pace, once she came into sight I practically sighed in relief.

"Come on, Just say yes to a date." I looked at the guy with a raised eyebrow, he was leaning across the food stand from behind the counter holding, what I assume is Keeley's food, hostage.

"Im here with someone." She said it like she has said it ten times before.

"So? I don't see anyone around." The dark haired guy put on what I guess he thinks is a charming smile and leaned closer to her. My eye's narrowed at the guy and I made my way closer. "come on baby, I could show you a good time."

"I already told you, I don't go out with cocky, self centered, jerks. Now give me my dang churro." I could tell from here that this guy had been giving her a hard time for a few minutes.

"Ouch, you bruise my ego." The guy fake winced.

"A lot more will be bruised if you don't give her what she asked for." I growled out. The guy jerked his head up and glared at me.

"Who are you?" Keeley's head whipped around to see me and she smiled smugly as I walked up next to her.

"Do you see him now?" keeley asked smartly, raising her eyebrow challengingly at the guy.

"Doesn't look like much to me," the guy spat at me then turned to look back at Keeley. "I could give you a better time than this street trash, baby." He winked sat her, I balled my fist up and lifted my head up more slightly so that he could see my glare from underneath my hood. When he glanced back over to me, his face went pale.

The Street Fighter (#Wattys2014)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara