10

john

Alex and I walked around the city, much to Alex's dismay.

"John can we go back yet, it's freezing."

"Calm down Alexander. It isn't that cold."

"John, I'm shaking."

"You're a wimp."

"You're a dick."

"Wow, okay," I laughed. He laughed and leaned into me.

"God, John, can we just go inside somewhere. I'll make out with you if I have to."

"You'd make out with me anyway."

"Fair point."

"John I can see my breath."

"It's New York Alexander, what else would you expect!"

He laughed a little and took my hand. "I'd give you my jacket but I'm not freezing my ass off for you, sorry."

"I wouldn't expect you to."

"Wow. Now I know how you really feel about me, huh." We stopped walking.

"John, you know I'm just messing around." I handed him my jacket.

"No, no, no, no. John, put it back on, you'll get sick."

"You're worth it. Now put the damn jacket on so you can stop complaining. I lived in the north. Ish. Nothing I can't handle."

He sighed and put it on. I chuckled a bit at how much he was drowning in my jackets. "Thank you," he smiled, breathing into his hands.

"I don't mind Alexander."

He kissed my cheek. "You're a good guy John."

"I try to be."

"Sure."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"If you were a good guy, you wouldn't make me be out here in this weather."

"I thought the point of my jacket was supposed to keep you quiet."

"I thought that's what making out was for."

I felt my face go red and start burning up. "I-I-I-I...uh...um...welll... yeah, you know what let's go inside."

So we went inside of some coffee shop and I went and ordered us some coffees as Alex went and got us a table. He sat in a table in the corner, curling into my jacket. I smiled over at him as I walked back with the coffees warming my hands. I placed one in front of him as I slid into the chair next to him. He buried his face into my chest and wrapped his hands around my shoulders. He was shivering. Now I really felt bad for making him walk with me. I pulled my jacket over him and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry I made you stay outside Alex." He chuckled a bit and turned to sip his coffee.

"It's okay. I really was just teasing you John. I'm just not as used to the cold as you are." I kissed his neck and he not-so-subtly let out a moan. We both turned red and looked around to see if anyone else heard. "I know you wanted to make out but I didn't think you were going to here," he teased.

"Maybe we can take this back to the dorm."

"Don't you think it's a bit early?"

"Oh, now you don't want to make out with me?"

"C'mon John. Don't be like that."

"I just want to kiss you."

"I know..." And he pecked my cheek.

"So why don't we?"

"I don't just want a meaningless make out session, John."

"But-"

"I mean, maybe after our date, then we can have a meaningful make out session in the dorm room, yeah?" He bit his lip. Oh God, he looked so cute like that. I wrapped my arm around him.

"Yeah, okay." He chuckled and leaned against me. Goddamn, Alexander already had me wrapped around his finger. I couldn't wait until Friday.

(aaaaaaaaah i know this is really short but the next chapter will be 100000x better i promise. this is just a weak filler - k i t)