Night 3.

So. I'm really doing this huh? Ok.

Foxy POV

Foxy couldn't help but smile or hug the purple haired man whenever he passed by, sometimes giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Though he still had to keep a careful watch of the others, mainly keeping an eye on Fredric from his small attempts of flirting with Bonnie. But otherwise he could be with his lover whenever he wanted. "Foxy?" a familiar voice called out, looking up he could see Bonnie peering inside. He smiled "Over here Love." he replied waving a hand at him. The smaller male looked in his direction, moving through the curtains and walking over to sit beside him. Casually he wrapped an arm around Bonnie and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Foxy grinned as Bonnie's face turned a red "D-Don't do that so suddenly!!" he protested while Foxy wrapped his arms around Bonnie's waist as he pulled him closer. "What's the matter Love? You dont't like it when i do this?" he smirked as he kissed him, Bonnie melting into the kiss easily.

The two continued their little make out session for a good few minutes until the sound of foot steps could be heard nearing closer. Reluctantly Foxy pulled away, moving Bonnie off of his lap as Fredric peered into the cove. The brunnett smirked at the sight of the two sitting next two eachother "What's goin on here?"

"Nothing that you shold be worried about mate" Foxy growled as Bonnie glared at Fredric "What do you want Player?" he asked standing up to the replacement, only to stand a foot shorter than him. It was mainly like that for Bonnie since he was the same height as Chica. "Just lookin for you sweet heart." he smiled moving a bit closer to Bonnie. Though Foxy stopped him there "Ye better leave me territory mate or I'll send ya out myself." He threaten holding his hook to the Brunnetts throat. But he simply held his hands up and smiled again "Alright friend." said Fredric as he walked out of the cove looking back to wink at Bonnie before disappering into the dark.

Someone is gonna die tonight.