Chapter 6-The camp

I wake up with a pain on the back of my head I look and see I'm in a room with a bunch of men,women,and a few kids.“Adan,"I hear a voice say I notice it's Ulysses walking towards me with his hand covering his chest he must've tried to fight those guys.“Where is everybody,"I ask I see a little girl walk up and hand me my phone,“Where did you get this I ask,“When they brought you here it fell from you pocket I got it before they could get it."she says with a little smile,“I don't know where everyone is,"Ulysses says,“We have to find everyone and escape from this island Ulysses we can't leave everyone,"I say.

  Then the door opens I see two guards drag someone in he looked familiar I walk near and see it was Isac,“This is what happens when you don't follow orders,"one of the guards says.“We need another volunteer,"the other one says I see everyone back away so I'm the only one in sight I stand up with my hurtful head and head out the door I look around and see a lot of people slaved and forced to work.I am given a picaxe and towards a area were people mined.I start mining and trying to figure a way out until I see a young girl next to me say,“You need to start working or they will hurt you,"I do what she says and start breaking rocks until a man pushed her in mud I shove him and make him fall,“How does that feel,"I say giving a huge smirk he quickly gets up and tries to punch me and I expect it I quickly grab his arm and toss him towards the ground his head might have hit a rock next thing I knew he got up with a little blood sliding down his neck he calls security but that doesn't stop me I punch him and knee his face.Two guards come and try to restrain me I head butt the guard that held me and threw him towards the guy with the blood on his head the last guard hit me with a baton on my chest but I quickly grab it out of his hands and hit him across the face blood from his nose flies everywhere.I see the girl get out I take off my green hoodie from the party and give it to her,“Here you need it more than I do,"she gives me a smile and says,“Thank you I'm Maria,"she says happily,“Hey Maria  I'm Adan," .She quickly points behind me but I don't react quick enough someone puts a bag over my head and drops me down I.hear Maria crying but then I fall unconscious.

                 *Ulysses's P.O.V*

  I see Adan stand up and walk out the room I drag Isac and place him to a nearby hay stack he.I know what has been out there the guards assign you a job and you have to do it and whoever tries to escape or fight back will be either beaten if they catch you or shot trying to escape.Isac wakes up and looks at me I lay him down and try to make him not be in pain,“I was only helping a little boy,"he says he then starts coughing up blood I grab a rag and give it to him he wipes the blood away and starts to fall asleep.I hear the door open and a little girl walks in she looks 10 or 9 so I walk up to her and notice she is wearing Adan's green hoodie she spots me she says,“Hello are you one of Adan's friends,"she says I nod my head and she says,“I was working in the field and a man shoved me into the dirt Adan stood up for me he took out three guards,"she says with I smile,“Where did you get that jacket,"I ask,“Adan gave it to me but he is in danger,"she says,“Why?Where is he,"I say.

  I hear Isac coughing again and I head towards him I get another rag and hand it to him.The girl follows me and says,“They are making Adan play a deadly game,"she says looking down,“What is it called?"I ask confused,“Russian rullet,"she says my mind is complete shocked that people are getting a revolver and put one bullet if it has it you are forced to pull the trigger aimed at their head.“Do you know where he is,"I say looking for a way out,“I have a plan,"I say.“My name is Maria,"she says.

  After a few minutes I find a window I notice it's a bit loose but I see a guard at the far corner outside I lift the window very silently and head toward him.When he turns I push him to the floor with my hand over his mouth I grab his gun and knock it over his head and knock him out Maria leads me to a shed like building it's so small,“Hide behind there,"she says pointing at a bush I do as she says and does something that surprises me she bangs on the shed all crazy until a guard comes out she starts skipping away so the guard follows her I grab him and knock him out silently and head towards the shed and look in I see Adan tied in a chair all covered in blood.I start to untie him when someone puts a gun and presses it behind my head,“Sit down,"he says while my hands are in the air.

                 *Adan's P.O.V*

   Once the guards remove the bag from my head I look around and notice I'm in a small room.I'm at a table and a guard is getting me tied to the chair but they let one arm loose which makes me confused.A man with a mask walks in the room,“You must be Adan the contest winner,"he says as I'm spitting blood out my mouth his voice sounds familiar,“I bet your wondering where the rest of your friends are especially Veronica,"he says.My blood starts to boil wanting to break out the chair and break that mask off his face.“Oh don't get angry she's okay and your friends they are in a place called Infereno it's not as bad as it sounds.It's a bit better than here and the only way someone here can be over there they compete in the arena,"he says.He tosses a revolver at the table and two bullets,“I don't normally do this because we need you alive but tomorrow we're sending you to inferno tomorrow.All you have to do is get out of that chair and that guard is ordered to shoot if you untie one rope anywhere either you arm or legs."He says,“Listen to we well Jack when we have this talk again I'm not going to be the one in the chair,"I say Jack takes off his mask with a little laugh,“Oh I almost forgot get out of that chair and if you try to go back to your friends and save them lots of guards are around that building so good luck," and he walks out.

  I suddenly hear tapping on the side of the room the guard heads out and I grab the revolver and put the bullets in.I see Ulysses enter and he starts untieing me but he puts his hands up and starts walking towards the chair across from me he untied my other arm.Once the guard passes me I take him out silently to not make any noise so Jack wouldn't come back.“We have to leave Ulysses we can't go back for Isac."I said,“We can't leave him behind,"he said,“There are guards all over the place Jack is making sure I couldn't get to you or Isac,"I said,“What do we do now,"he asks,“We escape,"