"Now can we eat?" I asked and Yi Eun let out sigh as he brought me to the dining table.

"Such a hungry monster aren't you?" He asked and ruffled my hair. I gave him a shameless grin as he set the food he bought in front of me and revealed it.

"Carbonara!" I let out a cry of joy as I reached for the fork on the table. Yi Eun flicked my hands away as he grabbed the fork and started to twist the carbonara. I shot him a glare and tried to snatch the fork away but he pulled it to his back,"Give it to me, it's my food."

"Ahh. I'll feed you." He commanded and I opened my mouth to accept the food before arguing with him between bites," I can do it myself. I hurt my leg, not my arm."

He ignored what I had said and continued to feed me. I gave up arguing with that stubborn guy. I was too famished to argue with him. After I was done, he assisted me to the bathroon before grabbing my fresh clothes and threw it onto my head.

"Call me when you are done, I'll get you
to the bed." He instructed and nodded my head as he closed the bathroom door. I shook my head. He was just so, I don't know. I felt like a china glass doll right now.

I took the shower hastily, in a rush to get to bed. I was lethargic after the long day. I opened the door when I was done and was surprised to find Yi Eun leaning against it.

"You are quick today." He commented as he picked me up and carried me to his bed. I laid my head onto his chest while mumbling," Is this really that necessary? It's just a short distance."

"Can't take any risk of you hurting yourself again Princess." I heard him saying as I closed my eyes, exhausted. I felt him putting me down on the bed while I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

 I felt him putting me down on the bed while I slowly drifted off to dreamland

It has been 3 days since I had gone to campus. I literally missed the entire program of orientation because of this stupid sprain. I felt better already but Yi Eun simply just didn't like it that I go to school in this condition hence me missing orientation. I wouldn't say that I minded that, orientation was a bore plus I get to eat the amazing doshiraks Yi Eun make for me before he goes to work. That was for lunch, breakfast usually consisted of some bread and jam which we ate together and Yi Eun usually get takeaways for dinner. Well, the only fallback was that I was bored. It was boring staying at home alone doing nothing while waiting for Yi Eun to come back. Well, I watched dramas and read books in between these few days but still, I wanted to talk to someone and not be alone. I was lonely.

And when Yi Eun was back home, it seemed that he wasn't as well. He was too busy writing up his thesis or typing up a report. I couldn't get any of his attention at all. I groaned as I rolled around in the bed. I had nothing to do.

"Ting."

"Ting."

"Ting."

My head shot up as I heard the notification. I reached towards my phone.