23

So we made it to the police station, Rosewood was a small town so nothing was too too far from anywhere. Thought I knew I was doing the right thing for someone I loved, it was also very stressful and scary because I didnt want my actions to make the situation worst than it already. What if we messed up? Harry's family will be...Harry will be so mad at me when he find out that I reported to the police.

Aww relax Chloe. Doesnt suit you, I want optimist Chloe back please. Its gonna be alright.

"Are you sure we can tell them?"I asked Sasha and she squeezed my arm as we sat on the waiting chairs till one of the officers find us.

"Be strong Chloe, you are helping him because you love him. Its for everyone s good"Sasha wispered and then an officer, I think was officer Tanner, an around 40 s aged woman with curly red brown ish hair approached.

"How may I help you ladies?"Officer Tanner asked looking at both Sasha and I. Sasha nugged my arm like I gad to speak first and explain. Now that was helping, thanks girl. Lets do this.

"Officer Tanner, we re here to report that my...fr...boyfriend is being very badly abused"I started nervously and she nodded sternly showing no expressions, maybe she must have heard a lot of such stories by other clients.

"Hmm why dont you both come to my office and we ll discuss this matter. Seeing your faces sounds very serious"She said and Sasha and I looked at each other for a brief moment before following Officer Tanner to her office. We sat on the chairs in front of her office table and she was opposite on her chair.

"So do you know by who he s abused?"She asked me and I nodded.

"Its his tutor slash counsellor, officer. Actually she isnt a real qualified one"I explained and she looked at me curiously like she was paying attention and also noting down on her small notebook.

"What do you mean not qualified? if she isnt then how can your boyfriend allow that?"She asked and I literally started shaking so Sasha squeezed my hands that was on my knees.

"Thats the thing, he cant do anything about it."Sasha talked for me as I was too nervous and couldnt find words instantly.

"Look ladies, we could get somewhere if you fill me more details about it. First tell me the boy's name."Officer Tanner said nicely and I sighed inhaling and exhaling before telling her calmly.

"Sorry. He's Harry Styles. Moved from Cheshire, to have a fresh start but his so called Tutor wont let him move on, she's torturing him, telling him to...do...bad things to girls...but he didnt...so whenever he refuses to do what she tells him...she...she..."I managed to say nervously as I pictured Harry's bruised back in my head again and I felt both angry and sad for him. I will not let Corinne get away with this.

"Yes? Miss, continue?"Tanner asked me.

"She...rapes him...I ve seen whip marks on his back. Worst part is he cant tell anyone about this"I said getting a little teary, I mentally thanked Sasha for being here with me to the station, I wouldnt find the courage to tell it alone here.

"What? Why cant he tell anyone? Was he enjoying it or what? "Officer Tanner asked in shock

"She blackmailed him to hurt his family who are in Cheshire. You see Harry Styles left Cheshire and came here with my boyfriend to have a fresh start and be a better person."Sasha explained and she noted everything down with a serious look on her face