Baekyeon Poem #1

Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim- Baekhyun

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim." I greeted as i saw her. She smiled and greeted back. And she talked to us for a while and left. The smile i was having on my face left with her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim." I greeted as i saw her today also. We met at the backstage. She smiled. And that melt my heart. "Annyeong Baek." She said.

Like that it went for days, us greeting each other and a small talk. But as time goes on my feelings for her grew. It wasn't a sunbae hoobae thing anymore for me. I started to look at her as a women, not my sunbae.

'I love you.' I said. "Haha... I love you too Baek." She said. She didn't know that i really meant it. She still think it as a sunbae hoobae thing. It hurts!
'Am i just a hoobae for you. I want to be more than that.' I wanted to say but i didn't.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim." I greeted as i saw her on the stage. She didn't looked at me. She was talking to another guy.

It Hurts!

It hurt to see her smile with someone else. They looked close, really close.

I turned around to leave. But a voice stoped me. I smiled upon hearing her voice. I turned and smiled seeing her cheery face. She greeted and talked for a while as we left.

We had an interview with her. She sat beside me. We were giving interview and when she was speaking i couldn't help but smile. It feels nice to here her voice. She turned towards us to say something and our eyes met, we laughed. Her laugh! I like it. No i love it.

Its hard that everytime we meet i have to be a hoobae to her. Which i don't wanna be. I wanna be the person she love. But that will never happen. She think of me as a hoobae. Nothing more.

It hurts! It really does hurts. That we cant be a real couple. You are just a Sunbae to me. And I'll only be a fanboy of yours... But i just wanna say this that...

Taeyeon Sunbaenim... I love you! ♡

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note.

So here is the first poem. It is for the oreos out there. Which is in Baekhyun's P.O.V. well it doesn't look like a poem though. But i did my best to make it like one. And i hope you will like it.
So please if you like it vote for this. I LOVE YOU OREOS.!!! ♡♡♡