Pick Up the Phone

Beyoncé's pov
I woke up in robyn's arms. She was smiling in her sleep. She's so cute. I went to her bathroom and searched for a spare toothbrush cause my breath was kickin. After I brushed my teeth I decided that I should try and cook for her. I cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She came in rubbing her eyes after everything was done.

"Ooh girl what is that smell?" she said scrunching her face.

"It stinks that bad? I accidentally burned the bacon"

"You sure it was only the bacon?"

I rolled my eyes, sucking my teeth. She came over to me and hugged me from behind. "I'm just playing, i'm sorry. I know you tried and it looks good"

"Don't lie to me" I said rolling my eyes.

"No seriously, is it done? Cause i'm starving" she smiled.

"You ready to eat? Here you go" I said placing a plate on the counter.

"Mmm, Looks so good. Let me get some syrup" I watched her as she grabbed the syrup and the salt shaker.

"You gon watch me eat or eat with me?" she laughed.

I made my plate and sat next to her on the island. She poured her syrup on her pancakes then she sprinkled a butt load of salt on her eggs. She grabbed the syrup again and poured some on her eggs. Well damn..

She took a bite and smiled. "Oh beyoncé, this is so good"

"It oughta be after all that shit you put on it" I uttered through my teeth.

"Hey now, this is how I eat my breakfast." she said lifting my chin. "Next time, I won't put anything on it"

"Good.. but there won't be a next time"

"Well why not?"

"Because I'm not cooking for you again." I told her folding my arms.

"Did I make you mad?"

"No you didn't, but I do have to go. Your taking me home?"

"What's the rush?"

"Robyn I had a great time with you, i'll see you later on?"

She sighed and pushed her plate to the side. "Alright go get your clothes, i'll take you"

I went to her room and got my dress and phone. "You mind if I keep the shirt?"

She rolled her eyes, "Take it"

"I hope your not mad" I said cuffing her face and giving her a small peck on the lips.

She took my hands from off her face and shook her head. "Go hold the elevator, i'll be right there"

Robyn's pov
I had to call mel because I had no idea where I went wrong. I really like this girl and I thought she was feeling me but now I don't know.

"Mel i'm telling you I have no idea what I did wrong"

"Robs you've got to chill, you spent one day with this girl. Maybe she just wants to go home"

I grunted. "Alright mel, but if this girl doesn't give me her number i'm gonna be devastated for the longest"

"Don't even trip off it, you just came out from that shit robs. If she puts you back into a depression ima personally come see her"

I laughed at her. "Well I gotta go, she's waiting on me"

With that me and mel got off the phone. I went to go change and then I went to the elevator.