117

Hey guys, I went into the last chapter and changed the ending where she is talking to Peter, I forgot that it ties into the chapter so please go back and reread just the last couple of paragraphs when Peter picks Mil up from the animal clinic. Sorry, Love you guys. 

_________________________________________________

I woke up a few hours later, Peter was still asleep, holding me close. I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone. It was 8:45am, I was already late to school, there was no use in going. I texted Stiles to let him know I wouldn't be there. I sat my phone back on the nightstand, and rolled over, burying my head into Peter's chest.

About an hour later Peter woke me by gently rubbing over my back. "Did you mean to skip today?" He asked as I opened my eyes. 

"I woke up at 8:45am and decided to stay." I answered groggily. Peter pulled me into his arms, and kissed the top of my head. We got up and ready for the day. I slipped on a blue t-shirt and grey jeans, and Peter pulled on a grey v-neck and black jeans.  "Do you have any plans today?" I asked, pulling my boots on. 

"Actually, I want to try something with you. We are going into the woods, deep into the woods." Peter answered. I looked up at him confused. "It's more training, kind of." He added. I stood up and gave him a small shrug, and followed him out the door. 

We drove out into the woods until the road stopped, then walked about five miles deeper into the woods.

"You weren't kidding..." I said looking around, I had absolutely no idea where we were.

"Sorry to make you walk so far, but I had to make sure we were out of hearing range." Peter answered. I cocked my eyebrow at him. "I want you to scream." 

"What?!" I said immediately.

"Scream..." Peter said simply.

"I'm not a banshee Peter...?" I told him with a bit of an attitude in my voice. Peter stared at me with a smirk, waiting.

"Ahhhh." I let out a half-assed yell.

"No, come on Milly. Scream at the top of your lungs, please." He said. I screamed, at the top of my lungs. "Okay, that was as loud and as powerful as you could right?" He asked.

"Yes, Peter." I replied, exhaling the large breath I had to take after screaming. I didn't understand what Peter was asking of me.

"Alright. Fight me." Peter said. Once again I looked at him confused. "I'm going to pin you down every chance I get and I want you to fight me, just as you would if you were fighting for your life, or Stiles life, or Scott's life... Anyone's life you want to imagine." Peter explained.

"Peter I don-" I started, but Peter ran at me, placing his hands around my back, and sweeping my feet out from under me, taking me to the ground. "Peter? What the hell?" I groaned standing back up.

"Come on Mil, fight me." He protested with a smile.

"Pe-" I tried once again. Peter quickly moved around me and placed me into a choke hold, not squeezing his arms. 

"That's two." He whispered into my ear. I gave up trying to reason and elbowed him in the gut, he took a few steps back and I ran at him, letting my claws extend. I went to swipe at his chest but he caught my wrist and spun me around, pinning me against his chest. He let go, and I started to walk away from him, I took two steps then spun around kicking at his face. He caught my leg and pulled, sending me into the air, he caught me right before I hit the ground, he set me down and pinned me yet again. "Are you getting angry?" He whispered into my ear as he help me against the ground.