"She is not a bimbo Edward Phillip. If you must know she and her daughter Hannah have nothing to do with Harry . Amber loves Hannah also, they are play mates." I corrected the boy.

He shrugged and sat down next to me with his freshly made sandwhich. Elleah walked into the kitchen immediately going for Edward's soda. Edward looked at her like she stole his money.

"What was that for?! I dont want your cooties over my drink." He pouted. She gave him the 'bitch-do-I-care-what-you-say' look.

"You didnt say that to Yazmine when she licked your-"

"What the hell did Yazmine lick?Who is Yazmine?" I asked. Edward slowly put his sandwhich down before sprinting out the room. I shook my head and turned my attention to my daughter.

"Where have you been this whole time missy? Your tennis teacher called and said you didnt show up to practice." I accused of her. She took Edward's sandwhich and bit into. I waited two seconds before she realised meat was in it.

"Ew chicken!!"

She ran out the room spitting profanities about being a vegetarian. Eden peeked his head in the kitchen for a second before popping in. He looked at me with tired red eyes evident.

"Mum I have a addiction to video games. It seems very dangerous and it needs to be stopped." He groaned. I smiled at teenager just remembering his younger years. After Eden's speech about how his addiction is out of control he went to take a shower.

I got up from the stool and left the kitchen. I really needed to start packing for our family vacation. Every year one of the kids pick where they want to go. Obviously Oscar doesnt get to choose yet since he barely knows anything but London. Last year Amber wanted to go to Russia so we did. Except we all ended up with a Russian virus for a week. The year before that Eden picked California, LA to be more specific. It felt good to be back in LA after being gone for 15 years. Remember Ava? The girl I ran into back when I was 17 at Starbucks. Well her child is now a Olympic swimmer for the USA. It is amazing to know she took my advice and got help.

Anyways, this year it was Edward's turn to pick again. He always picked the good places like Hawaii and Texas; warm places I toured at. So this year he decided on not telling us until when as he says 'the moment is right'.

I really hoped he picked a place that was kid friendly. Not Vegas or anything. with booze and strippers. I dont want my kids loosing their virginities with a prostitute.

"-Evan how could you say that about me?.......Travis is a liar and jealous our relationship.........A slut?! How could you call me that when all you do is get drunk and sleep with high school girls!"

Teen Drama. Dont want to deal with it right now. She will find me when she is ready to vent everything out. I kept walking down till I reached my room. My body leaned on the door hinge watching Niall take his clothes off. Even at the age 34 he is still a very hot guy. Our sexual relationship has been strained to the point where we never kiss anymore. Sometimes I feel that our marriage is fizzling out.

I walked inside the room and walked past my half naked husband. I grabbed a black skimpy piece of lingerie. It was the same one I wore at our honeymoon.

Niall looked at the piece of cloth with lots of lust. "Can you even fit into that?" He asked. I was taken aback by his very rude question. I shrugged my shoulders and started stripping out of my clothes.

Of course Niall wouldn't turn around when his wife is sexually frustrated. I put the black lacy thong on and the red see through sheer top. My baby fat was kind of showing but nothing major. I dont understand why I stress about my weight anymore. My doctor says Im 135 pounds which is pretty good for me.