Sammy noticed me panting and layed me in the bed. "Congratz Emma you are in labor." Doc laughed putting his gloves on. I nodded at him looking at my phone. There were some frantic messages and a Twitter alert. I checked the twitter alert first.

@Harry_Styles;

Guys @Emma_Tommo214 is going into labor. I am going to be a daddy!!!

Thats right Harry you will be a father soon. Sammy helped me strip down to just my sports bra and boy shorts, they were the color black. Right now I was just sitting on the bed, covered with bed pads so my water wouldnt get on it.

"Just tell me when you are ready to get into the tub okay?" Sam said. I nodded, grabbing the bag of cookies on the dresser. They were oreo's, which are my favorite.

After a while I started getting bored. These stupid baby moniters strapped to my stomach are pissing me off. The door opened and closed making me look up.

It was Beth and Becca who had arrived first. "Hi Emma. How are you feeling?" Becca whispered.

"Im okay. The pain isnt that bad but it still hurts." I replied. They sat down watching me getting prepared for another contraction.

I groaned feeling the forceful pain in my cervix. The door opened and closed again, but I was in too much pain to look up. Someone leaned my head on their broad chest. The person smelled like a musky vanilla flavor.

I finally looked up to see who was holding me. It was my brother that was holding me. "Where is everyone else?" I whispered. "They are checking in down stairs. They let me through first since I used the famous card." He softly chuckled. I playfully hit him chest.

The rest of the crew got up to the room eventually. Mum started crying saying how I am all grown up. Liam got out his phone and started recording everything.

"Hi fandom world! I am Emma Tomlinson and well in labor." I akwardly said, scratching my head. After a while Li turned it off when Dr. Reese came in.

"Im going to check your cervix now Emma."

He put the gel on his fingers and stuck them in me. His other hand firmly pressed on my pelvis. Mum held onto on my hand as a whimper left my mouth.

"You are coming along beautifully! You're about 5 and a half cenimeters. I think you should try to get some sleep, makes things go by faster."

I nodded and rolled onto my left side. The babies heartbeats were echoing through the room. Everyone except Harry decided to go to lunch across the street. Niall said he will bring me back a sandwich.

I gripped onto Harry's hand when a contraction rippled through. His strong hand stroked through my hair to comfort me. I felt one of the babies moving down my pelvis a bit. It was the most painful experience ever.

Sammy turned the room lights off to let me go to sleep. I placed my hand on belly and closed my eyes. It took me a little while before my body went into unconsiousness.

~

My sweat filled head rested on porcelain white tub. It is about 10 pm and I am 8 cm. Harry rubbed my lower back trying to wean the baby out. I lifted my head up as tears left my eyes. He kissed under my eyes, letting me rest on his body.

"You are doing so good Emma. Just keep breathing babe."

Sammy gave me the water bottle with a straw in it. I took a big gulp, cooling my burning throat. She then got the wand and placed it in my lower belly. The heartbeat's filled my ears making me smile.

"Emma it looks like its time to push!" Sammy cheered. Harry lauged, rubbing my belly as I propped my legs up. Dr. Reese told me to let my body react on its own. When a contraction came I started to push.