Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Stop." Someone was poking me. "Stooop...now!"

"Angie...wake up...come on...wake up..." Sam?

"Ugh...Sammy I swear to whatever god exists, if this is for some stupid reason, I'm gonna..." I look at his face and freak out. "Omigod, Sammy, what happened? You look like crap..." Not that that's much of a difference from any other day. I grin inwardly. He looks at me like I'm an idiot. He pulls me up, and lets me get dressed. As I walk out the front door, he practically drags me to his car, where Mikaela is waiting.

"Did you tell her?"

"What? Oh, no not yet."

"What did you do this time, Sammy?" He sighs and tells me how his car is an alien robot and they are going to find the other alien robots. Okay, mister crazy...crazier than an old lady talking to a can...

"Um...okay. So when we leavin'?"

"Now."

"M'kay." I jump in the car. They look at me like I'm the crazy one. "What?"

Sam shakes his head and climbs in, Mikaela following and I sit in the back, with Sam up front with Mikaela next to him, trying her best not to touch the driver's side. Soon we get to a tunnel, and Sam gets Mikaela to sit on his lap, claiming "safety first." I roll my eyes. Then Mikaela has to go and say the worst possible thing. "You know what I don't understand? Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?" The radio stops playing and the car shrieks to a stop, throwing Sammy and Kaela out, but I don't have time to get out before he turns and drives away.

"What are you doing?" I crawl to the front seat. "We gotta go back..." I didn't get to finish, because he leans to the right until he was on just to wheels, then turns into a 2007 Camaro. The leather becomes new again as I rub my hand over it. "Wow..." We drive back to Sam and Mikaela, and Sammy stares before getting in. We drive to a restricted access field with a fence all around it, but obviously aliens are exempt from the rules as kick-arse awesomeness. We get to an opening and watch as what looks like shooting stars fall. Sam and Mikaela run off, while I simply get out and stand in front of Sam's car. I feel something hit the backs of my legs and fall backwards, sitting on the Camaro's hood. Soon, we have to leave to go meet the other aliens...you have no idea how crazy it feels to think that... We drive up to an alley, and see four more vehicles pull up. A Peterbilt, GMC Topkick, an ambulance, and a Pontiac Solstice. We get out and the vehicles, including the one we just got out of, transform into HUGE freaking robots.

The Peterbilt gets real close to our faces, asking, "are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?"

Then Mikaela has a duh moment and says, "They know your name." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah."

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

The ambulance speaks up, "But you can call us Autobots for short."

"Autobots," Sammy repeats.

"Yeah, Sam. That's what they said." I roll my eyes yet again.

"What's crackin', lil bitches?" The Pontiac Solstice says.

"My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz."

"This looks like a cool place to kick it."

"What is that?" Sam asks as I wave at Jazz. "How did he learn to talk like that?" Jazz smiles and waves back. I blush lightly and look back at Sam. No I wasn't embarrassed, I'm just not used to guys smiling at me, besides Ron and Sammy. But they're not... I don't know. Okay back to the situation at hand.

"We have learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web. My weapons specialist, Ironhide." He gestures to the Topkick.

"You feeling lucky, punk?" He pulls out his guns.

"Easy, Ironhide."

"Just kidding. I wanted to show them my cannons." I gesture for Ironhide to come closer as Sammy and Kaela turn to Optimus. He leans in, putting his hand out for me to step on.

"I like your cannons, they're awesome." He grins, and stands back up, holding me in his hand.

We turn back to the conversation.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet."

The ambulance sniffs, then says, "the boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the darker female." I burst out laughing, as Optimus goes on. Ratchet looks at me and smiles, as I wave.

"You already know your guardian, Bumblebee."

Bee is currently jumping around, playing music, throwing punches at an invisible assailant. "Bumblebee, right?" Sam asks. Seriously, Sam? It's your first time meeting aliens and you guys give them the worst first impression ever. I groan inwardly. Acting stupid...

"Check on the rep, yep, second to none." I like that song, I have it on my iPod. I smile.

"So, you're my guardian, huh?"