She went back to think over the words of the song and looked out the window realizing it was night.  She pouted and shook her head to let her thoughts go and quickly changed the music but cursed herself soon after.  The song was in the middle,

"Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re.
Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re"  

Both of them shifted in their seats uncomfortably and cringed every time the word "ang" was said.  Dev closed his eyes in frustration and changed the station again. This was the last try...

"Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon toh ho na paaye
Yaadon se tere faasla haye"

(Navya rested her head against the seat and closed her eyes.  Dev felt a little calmer knowing she'd be sleeping again.)

"Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehra tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat sa banke kyun bhala"

(He noticed some movement but didn't turn.  Her face had a sudden change.  She was looking out at the sky, which was pitch black at the moment without any stars.)

"Kyun yaad karti hoon
Mitthi hoon banti hoon
Mujhko tu laaya yeh kahaan"

(Her hand moved to her face and came back down, he stole a look at it.  Was she crying? He noticed water droplets on the tip of her fingers.  "I am stopping the car..get what you need we will leave in 10 mins" saying this Dev kept the car on and left to the restroom.)

"Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo"

(Navya sat stuck to the seat trying to hold her tears in.)

"Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan" 

She reached down into her bag, dragged a picture out and hugged it to her heart letting her emotions flow. The store owner looked into the car and saw the girl who he heard, (yeah she's that loud) crying with her mouth open like a little kid.  He shrugged his shoulders and let it be.  

Two minutes later, Dev was walking to the counter of the store and noticing him Navya wiped her tears off.  She looked at the picture one last time and said "I love you", kissed it, and put it back in her bag.  She acted like she was sleeping when she heard the door open, shut, and they drove off. 

Kolkata 4:30 am:

 "Hello...Bhai. BHAI!" Laksh tried to yell in a whisper over the phone.  

"What the f**k man...It's 4:30 in the morning.  Can't you sleep?"

"Please help me bro.  I am outside our house now, but I lost the keys so can you please open the door."  

"I am not a watchman.  Bye!"  Sanskaar put his eye mask back on and went to sleep. 

Laksh bit his nails, "What do I do now?" he dialed Sanskaar's number again but he cut it off.  He tried again and again but it was unreachable.  He shut it off.  

"Bhai yaarr" Laksh groaned sitting in the car. Guess that's where he will sleep for the day. 

 Scene Shift:

"Where the hell were you? Is this any time to come home?  Where did you go? And who were all those people with you?"

"Mom chill, they were my friends.  I told you na, I was at Rashmi's house."  The girl said all chilled out.  

Ragini had heard a lady outside 30 minutes ago, constantly yelling on the phone.  She watched her pace in front of Rajvanshi house a bit and then went back in her room.  Ragu had been awake the whole night, she just couldn't sleep after what had happened today.