Prologue

*Don't read this until you read the description*

For the past two years there have been rumors of Vampires roaming around, thanks to a series of unexpected deaths to high blood loss. Most suspect that the family that live in the mansion not far from the village are to blame. Though, some just see it for what it is, a rumor. The attacks stopped for a while after things became public and have stayed that way until recently. Out of nowhere there have been disappearances, which soon also spread rumors of vampires. The mayor of the village was not fond of the idea of these rumors spreading for the fear of his position being lost, so he hired some of the most superstitious people from the nearby villages to help find whoever was doing this. Though so far they tried to no prevail. It hasn't been long since the monsters came to the surface, by collecting seven human souls without the help of Frisk, and one of the monsters by the name of Encre decided to offer his assistance and search the house to find if they really are vampires inside. Though he mostly did this to help show that monsters did not dis-serve to be treated unfairly because of their race, he was also curious about what really caused this mess. The mayor agreed but decided that if they didn't return he would burn the home and kill the family said to live there. Agreeing to the mayors terms, he packed his bag with spare clothes, some money, his sketchpad and his paints. Then he set of to the house, in hope of finding answers, and an adventure.  He was almost at the mountain and it was already getting dark. He sighed, let down his bag and laid down, gazing at the hundreds of thousands of small lights that he could only wish to count and draw for their beauty. "This is something I have to do," He said as he began to close his eyes, the colors of the fading sky blurring out f sight. "not just for me, but for all monsters..."

But not too soon after he fell under the spell of his dream did he feel a tap on his shoulder

But not too soon after he fell under the spell of his dream did he feel a tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a skeleton, with strange marks of blue covering his eyelids and around his sockets. He wore a brown vest and pants with orange and yellow frills at the top and a faded orange undershirt with cuffs. He also had brown boots and a black, ripped up cape with thin, dark blue stripes and what looked like red satin on the inside. He looked slightly relieved and gave a small smile as Encre opened his eyes. Though, he couldn't help slightly blushing as the unknown figure stared at him with his fascinated eyes, which were a mix of orange, blue, and yellow. Though, it was a fact the he was obviously intrigued with something.

 Encre immediately shot up, wondering how long the character had been watching him

 Encre immediately shot up, wondering how long the character had been watching him. Then he noticed they were still watching, a straight look now spread across their face. He slowly waved and the other skeleton's face turned to disgust, as if he was offended somehow. "I'm not mute," They said in a deep voice. "So why haven't you spoken yet?" Encre laughed a little at his actions and shrugged. "Guess I wasn't thinking." He gave the figure a warm smile and they just stood up, holding out their hand to help Encre up. Encre nodded, taking his hand and getting up as well. "My name is Fallacy." Said the skeleton, letting go of Encre's hand. "What are you doing out here?" Encre asked. Fallacy seemed to calm down as he heard those words. "I was actually going to get dinner." Encre nodded. "And what are you doing?" He asked, his eyes gaining the same fascinated look from before. "I'm actually going to the house at the top of that hill." He pointed to the mountain and Fallacy frowned. "What for?" "I was sent by the mayor to find out if the family inside were vampires, or at least responsible for the recent attacks." His face grew more grim and he grabbed Encre's shoulders. "Then I can't let you leave." Encre froze as Fallacy squeezed his shoulders harder, causing them to ache. He opened his mouth, revealing two sets of sharp fangs as he bent over, digging the tips into Encre's neck. He felt a shiver as wet blood trickled down his neck and stained his shirt, his body frozen and refusing to move. He felt his eyes loosing focus and slowly closing as Fallacy dug his fangs deeper, sending a pain all through his body and making him feel weak and drowsy. He tried to fight back the urge, but he knew his resistance wouldn't last long. Then, without warning, his eyes closed, and he fell into a deep, dreamless, sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like the first chapter of To Hell and Back. I wanted to try a new kind of story with more romance and came across the Vamp-Verse, so it just gave me that extra push to try it. Once again i'm sorry about not being able to find out the actual story, but I hope this works in place of the real story. Now, just to clarify, this is a side story. So, I might not write in this book as much as the others. But if you guys prefer this t some of my other books, i'll be sure to write more often. Thanks for reading! Bye guys!

~Pj_Fresh