Cancer (Liam)

Liam:

Liam's POV:

"I'm sorry but you've been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.", I heard the doctor had send to my wife.

Tears poured out of my eyes. Y/N is only 24. So young, so beautiful, so full od life. i cluched onto her and never wanted to let go.

"We shood begin chemo immediatly. You are very lucky Mrs.Payne that it is early stage. You may survive this."

A smile spread across her lips and we kissed making it last for etternity.

Years go by and Liam is there for you through everything. The surgeries, the hair loss, the icky messes, and so much more. Everything was so nice. Your cancer was clearing up.

Untill One Night.

"I can't stop vomitimg Liam! Get a Doctor!"

He then ran out and 3 nurses came.

"Liam leave!"

"No I'm not leaving! Never!

He sat there and you finnaly take medicine to stop the vomiting. Its later in the night and Liam and You are snuggling on your hospital bed.

"Liam I Love You."

"I love you too Y/N. Forever and Always.

Liam drifts off into sleep and you grab a.piece.of paper and a a pen of the tray and begin to write a letter. To Liam because you know you are going to die.

When you finish you put the the letter in his jacket pocket and say a little prayer then drew you last breath.

In the morning Liam is devistated to know that you died at such a you age 26.

He pulled out the letter and began to read.

Dear LiLi,

I Love you so much. I knew I was going to die, I didn't want to let you die without any memory of me. Before I blow my last breath I was going to pray. I was gonna pray that you move on and live your life. Don't be afraid to move on. One thing I don't want you to move is the picture of us at our wedding. Even if I'm gone that can not be removed Love. Live your life my love. I love you Forever and Always.

Love,

Y/F/N Y/L/N <3