Still In Love

It's been a while since our honeymoon and I've been getting calls from Blake about seeing the twins. If he wants to see them, then he can. I don't have time to do this right now. I'm trying to raise these kids and take of Clay and make sure the one I'm carrying is healthy. We actually get to find out the sex of the baby today. We can finally start decorating the nursery. "Are you ready?" I nodded and we got out of the truck, eagerly walking to the door. He opened the door for me and I signed in before sitting with Clay. "What do you think we're having?" "A boy named Clay Matthews IV." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I hope. What about a girl named Grace Hope Matthews?"

He nodded his head and smiled. "Beautiful name. That would fit our daughter." A nurse walked out and called us to the back. She looked back at Clay a couple of times and furrowed her eye brows, looking down at the chart. "Ana Matthews? Clay Matthews!" He laughed and nodded his head. "I guess you're a fan?" She smiled and nodded quickly. "My sons love you. We were routing for your comeback. I hope you get well soon!"

"Thank you. I'm getting there. It's been tough, but I'm okay." We stepped in the room and I laid on the bed, waiting for the doctor to walk in. "It's been a stressful five months. I'm ready for this one to get here already." He smiled and rubbed my hand softly. "Just know that in a few months, you'll be holding our baby. Don't worry too much, sweetheat." He kissed me and sat back.

~

It's a girl! To be honest, I was hoping for a boy, but I'm really excited! "So, baby, are you okay?" He nodded and kissed my hand as he pulled into the driveway. "I'm ready to meet our girl! Are you kidding me?" He laughed and turned off the car before opening my door for me. I kissed him and followed him to the door. "Who are we gonna tell first?" I took off my boots and sat them by the door before plopping down on the couch. "Your parents, of course." He sat next to me and pulled out his phone.

"Dad, hey! Ana and I have some great news." I heard him yell on the other end and I laughed. "Her name is Grace Hope Matthews!" I heard a loud thud and Clay shook his head. "Dad? Dad, are you there?" He looked at me and shrugged. "I guess he passed out. I'll call back." He hung up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I miss playing. You have no idea." I rested my head on his chest and sighed. "I know, baby. Don't worry too much. There's always next season." He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "You're right. At least I get to be home with my wife and children."

I smiled and heard the patter of feet run across the floor. "Daddy!" I sat up and Emma jumped in his lap, attacking him with kisses. Jason sat beside me and kissed my cheek repeatedly. Aaron came around the corner and sat on the sectional couch. "Those kids are too much. They made me laugh all morning." I shook my head and ruffled Jason's curly hair. "Guess what our baby's name is?" He kicked his feet up and smirked. "Grace Hope Matthews." I nodded eagerly and smiled. Jason rubbed my stomach and kissed it. "Baby?" He pointed to my stomach and smiled. "Yes, Jason! Baby!" He kissed me and leaned rested his head on my chest. "I'm gonna go. I have a date tonight."

"Aaron Rodgers has a date? HA." I laughed and shook my head. "I'm joking, Aaron. Who's the lucky girl?" He stood up and stretched. "Britney. Bye, you guys." I gasped as he walked out. "Is he seriously going out with her!? Again?" I rolled my eyes and played with Emma's sandy brown curls. "Why does it matter, baby? If she messes up again, oh well. He'll learn the hard way." I nodded and looked up at him. "I love you. I'm glad I forgave you. I would have been bitter as hell." He kissed me softly and smiled. "I love you too. I love you so much. I love all four of you!" He touched my stomach and kissed me. Jason and Emma kissed Clay him on the lips and rested their head on his shoulders. "You're such a great dad." I stood up and he followed me upstairs to lay down for a nap.

~

Jason, of course laid next to me, and Emma laid on Clay just as he settled. "She's such a daddy's girl." I pursed my lips and smiled. "I hope she doesn't get jealous once Grace gets here." I nodded and sighed. "I hope not. She's not really much of an attention hogger. I love how she's so friendly. I think she might be excited about having a baby sister. When they get older, she'll have someone to play with." He rubbed her back and kissed her head. "She's amazing. I can't wait to see these two grow up. They're gonna be awesome kids." "Very athletic kids, as well." "You think Emmy's gonna play Volleyball?" "I can only hope!" He chuckled and looked at me. "I love you, babe. Get some rest." "I love you more, Clay." I sighed and started to close my eyes slowly.