Books

I loved this episode of EAH. Hope you enjoy!!

Raven and Apple walked back into the school building to be greeted by Headmaster Grimm,Darling,Dexter and Rosabella.

"Ms.White,Ms.Queen welcome back."

"Hi guys," Raven and Apple corused while hugging there friends and sharing stories.

After the quick reunion, they got down to business.

"Raven,might I ask, why the sudden need to see your mother?" HG asked.

"I need her help,"Raven replied and started to walk to wards the tower that held her mother.

"Raven wait. I'm going with you," Darling said " to protect you, and scream for help if needed."

"But Nevermore is there."

"And he can roar for help. But that won't help. Nevermore roars all the time,"as if on cue Nevermore was heard giving a long playful roar"see, I'm coming with you and that's final."

"Fine,"Raven sighed as she and Darling departed from the group.

"I have been talking to Giles after I heard about the incident with Cerise and Ramona and he said that in the library, where he was imprisoned, we could find some books that would help us," Rosabella said,to break the silence that had hung around the group for 5 minutes after Raven and Darling left.

"Then lets go. All of us," Apple stated.
And they made there way towards the secret library.

=============================

"Hello my evil Raven Bird. To what do I owe the pleasure of this early visit. Did you finally turn evil? I knew you would, now get me out of here!!"The Evil Queen cried out in joy.

"Nice to see you too mum," Raven replied.

"Judging by your reply your still a goody two shoes. Anyway what do you want dear."

Raven's face turned serious and she looked straight into her mothers eyes.

"I need your help."

Hey guys. So a new chapter is coming before the same deadline, next week Sunday, since I updated early this week any. What did you think of the chapter. Please don't forget to vote. Bye bye my bouncing babies.