Apple Emergency(Not)

Apple POV

As I entered the castleteria I heard alot of gasps. I knew it was because I was wearing a top and trousers ."What"I protested"Where free from destiny. Even though I am still going to be the next Snow White , I don't have to be perfect. Besides Daring is Dating Rosabella and no one said anything about that, in fact you where all royally hexcited so whats the big deal about me changing my wardrobe a little ."

It was silent for a second then people contineud their various conversations. I sat down with Briar,Daring,Rosabella and Blondie.
Then out ta nowhere,Blondie pulled out her mirror pad and said
"Blondie Locks reporting the strangest thing ever Apple white wearing a top and jeans. What inspired you to wear such a daring outfit Apple?"

" I,I,I..."

briars POV

"She can wear what she wants Blondie so just let her eat in peace please,"I said
"OK fine this is Blondie Locks and this is just right" Blondie signed of to her viewers.
"Thanks for the save,"Apple whispered.
"No problemo,"I replied.
After that breakfast continued normally until Chase Redford stood on a table and shouted...

Darlings POV
I Darling Charming have a crush on Chase Redford. And in the castle the ria he told me that he liked me but I knew of Chases history with girls. He was a player. So I asked him to prove it so he got on our table and shouted "Darling Charming ever since I met you I knew you where the one for me and when I found out you where the White knight that I adored I was even more attracted to you and now that I have enough courage to make this promise of love to you . I Chase Redford am asking you Darling Charming will you be my Girlfriend?"
The Castleteria was so quiet I swear I heard a pin drop.
"HEX YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed.
The castleteria erupted with cheers.

Cerises POV
All of Ever After was destiny free so I figured that it was time my secret came out. Besides everyone else was revealing things.
I stood on my table and removed my hood and headmaster Grimm walked in . Everyone saw my ears and my teeth.

A.N I will try and make my chapters longer and update more often.BTW making a book is way harder than I thought anyway later.
-sif162😉😘🍒