He snapped his fingers and the shadows surrounded him, wrapping around him tightly, making him wheeze in pain, before sending him plummeting below. Blinking from the dull pain all over his body, he managed to control the wind so that he'll manage to survive the fall. He looked up, already losing consciousness, as Pitch laughed at him.

~

Must destroy... Pitch... need... Dunbroch.. Arendelle.. help... Hiccup.. Toothless.. world..

"Wake up!" He opened his eyes and saw Hiccup and Toothless staring at him with worry. He stood up and rubbed his aching head. "Wh-what happened..." He remembered falling and Pitch laughing at him-he immediately sat up. "Pitch! Hiccup we need to go, Pitch is planning to destroy this world and..." He stopped talking when he noticed the room they were in. It was huge and well-decorated. He blinked as he eyed the golden chandelier hanging on the ceiling. "Hey Hiccs, is this a real room or did I just hit my head too hard?"

Hiccup snorted. "Oh, this is real, alright. We're in Dunbroch right now." He rubbed Toothless' head while the dragon rested near them. "We almost missed it. It turns out that the darkness was there to confuse us. We had been going around in circles for a while."

Jack processed this information. "I'm glad we're here but how did you find me? Last thing I remembered was falling. Did I fall in the ocean?" Hiccup laughed, shaking his head. "No... for some reason you fell on a tree. I found you there hanging. Quite a sight, really."

"Haha." Jack threw his staff at him which Hiccup avoided. "How did we get into this fancy place? I doubt you have the money to afford this."

He shrugged. "We're in the castle. I requested an audience from the king. Being the chief's son helped, they treated me like I was royalty. I told them we were from Berk and explained that we're here to help cure the sickness." Hiccup's face darkened. "Their village isn't doing well either."

Their door suddenly opened and a girl who looked liked she was sixteen entered. Jack thought she looked pretty. She wore a long green dress with intricate gold designs on them. She tucked a loose strand of her long red curly hair behind her ear as she eyed them with boredom. 

Toothless, looked up to see what cause the noise. He eyed the girl warily as Hiccup held him back. "You're awake, that's good." She said in a Scottish accent. "I'm Princess Merida of the clan Dunbroch."

Remembering their manners, Jack and Hiccup bowed. "I'm Jack Frost, Guardian. And this is Hiccup from Berk and his dragon, Toothless."

"Jack Frost.. I never heard of you. As for Hiccup, please tell me you're not here for a marriage proposal." Hiccup started choking while Jack chuckled. "No, we're here for another reason."

Merida took a deep breath. "That's good to hear. Well, I have to go now. Glad both of you are alright. My mother and father will see you shortly." She quickly left.

Jack turned to Hiccup who was starting to look pale. "Take it easy, Hiccs. I'm sure blondie would kill you before you even have the chance to marry her."

Hiccup glared at him, "Shut up, will you?"

~

They finally met the king and queen and explained the situation.

King Fargus, Merida's father, a huge man with one leg much like Hiccup, nodded. "We would like to help in anyway. Do you need my men?" Queen Elinor, Merida's mother with long brown hair, nodded in agreement while Merida kept looking at the door. If Jack didn't know any better, he might say she wanted to escape as soon as possible.

Jack cleared his throat. "I was asked to seek help from the heir."

There was a deafening silence until King Fardus stood up, "You want... my only daughter to with you?" Beside him, Merida finally glanced at them, a grin on her face.