3.

Austins POV

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge then as I turned around I seen Taylor looking in the mirror.

"Hey you okay? You look a bit... sad." I asked as she quickly turned around

"Yeah im fine." she replied as we made our way upstairs to my room. Oh what fun this is going to be.
As we walked I stopped and she did the same.
Taylors POV
I stopped behind Austin as he turned around and looked at me.
"You're gorgeous." He whispered as my cheeks turned rose red.
"I-I nobody has e-ever told me that .." I claimed as I put my head down.
"They don't know what they are missing out on." He grabbed my chin and pushed my head up as he leaned in. I started to lean in too. But before he could kiss me , I don't know why but I pulled away. He looked ashamed. I scurried into the room with the guys as Austin cowardly walked in behind me. We sat down and started the truth or dare game.
*skip*
So lets not do that again. Zach told Robert to run down the street in his boxers and he did. He's dumb. But still nice and funny...
Austins POV
Im still pretty upset about earlier. Maybe I should go out side and get some fresh air. I walked out side and when I did Taylor was out there.
"Uh hey."
"Oh hi. Listen about earl-" I then cut her off
"No it's fine."
"I like Alex. Thats why I didn't kiss you . Im really sorry Austin"
I felt upset . But I understand her feelings.
"Its alright. How about we stay friends ?" I smiled
She replied "That would be nice."
Her phone started ringing.
Taylors POV
Why is mom calling me ?
hello ?
you cant come here. the truth is ? i don't want you. me and your father always wanted to put you up for adoption. you are going to the orphanage tomorrow unless someone actually wants you.
I broke down in tears. Austin embraced me with a hug. Robert and Zach went home. Alex was staying over. I dried my tears and we went to the living rom.
"You okay Taylor ?" Austin said
"Yeah. Im gonna lay down I'm tired ill explain in the morning."
"Okay."
Austin went upstairs as I laid on the couch with Alex. I drifted to sleep in his arms.
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked in the kitchen not knowing there was a lady cooking in Austins kitchen . Before I could ask who she was I hear Austin run down stairs screaming 'MOM'
He came in and engulfed her in a hug.
"You must be Taylor Im Michelle Austins mom"
"Oh hey" i smiled.
Alex came in the kitchen and sat next to me at the table.
"Austin how did you know your mom was here?" I questioned
"I smelled food. I knew it wasn't Alex because he would burn the house done. I assumed it wasn't you because you don't know where any of the cooking supplies are." He smiled and I smiled back.
"So what were you crying about last night?" Austin asked
"My mom put me up for adoption. If nobody claims me Im going to the orphanage." I frowned
"Oh my . Honey I want to adopt you." Michelle said
"We just met"
"I know but any friend of Austins that needs help, I'm here." I smiled at her with tears forming in my eyes.
"Come on we need to go to the ST. Mary's Orphanage. The only orphanage here. So we can file your adoption. "
I nodded as we left.
-------------------------------------------------------
Good or nah ? Anyways see ya next time :*