1.

^Sabrina^
------
I walked in the house as I heard my name then sighed.
"Taylor get your ass in here slut" My 'father' yelled as I walked to the living room.
"Grab me a beer now!" I was fed up with this..
"You know what?! I'm done. I'm tired of you hating on me like I'm trash. Get it yourself." I yelled as he chuckled.
"That's because you are trash." He got up and grabbed my hair. I was in tears. He punched me in the ribs as I fell to the floor. He kicked me a couple of times and walked out of the house. I ran to my room and looked in the mirror. I had bruises everywhere. My stomach was killing me. I fell on my bed and cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up to get ready for school. It was 6:44am. I get up early because I take awhile to cover the bruises. I got dressed and before I knew it was 8:10 I have about 5 minutes to get to my bus stop. I quickly grabbed my phone and bookbag and ran to the bus stop. Or I tried to. My ribs still hurt like hell. I made it right when the bus got their. I got on as everyone stared at me. I sat in my seat and listened to music. When we got to school I walked as quickly as possible to class but didn't make it.
"Not so fast bitch" Ashley the popular girl said. She walked up to me with her clique.
"Do your thing boys." Her friends knocked me to the ground and started to beat me up. When they were done they left me in tears on the floor. Why me? So much for covering the bruises. I limped to class late as it is.
~after school~
I walked in my house seeing a drunk passed out guy on the couch that I dread to call my father. I ran upstairs and into my room. I sat for hours in my bed thinking about my life.

~~~~~~~
Sry I know short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer.xxx
I love yall ^.^