2.

Taylor POV
My father just walked out of the house so I took this chance. I dialed my sister's number.
Sabrina- Hello??
Taylor- It's taylor..
S- Taylor?? Where you been? Mom misses you. I ha-
T- Can I come stay with you?
S- Wait what's going on..?
T- It's dad
S- Again? I guess but mom can't know yet she's out on a buisness trip for now but how are you going to get here?
T- I have a plane ticket.
S- I'll see you then..
T- Thank you so much. Bye.
S- Bye

I walked to my dresser and started packing then 10 minutes later I was about done. I heard the door and started freaking out. I grabbed my suitcase and ran over to my window. I opened it and threw the case out and I jumped right after. I picked it up and ran to the airport. I live close to it so it didn't take long.
*1 hour later*
Flight 134 to Miami, Florida. Last call flight 134 to Miami, Florida.
I gave the ticket to the lady and she led me to my seat.
"Thank you" I politely said. I looked out of the plane window and drifted asleep.
-
I woke up hearing the speaker telling everyone stay seated and that we were landing. After we landed I slowly made my way off of the plane. Ahhh the Florida air feels great. Wait.. damn I forgot to call Sabrina. I dialed her number and attempted to reach her but no answer. I called a few times but still nothing. I decided while I had the chance I would explore. I walked up to a group of boys that looked like they were waiting for someone.
"Do you know where the nearest Starbucks is?" One of the boys with black hair looked at me.
"I'm Robert, Robert Villanueva. And we could show you but we are waiting for someone it will only be a few minutes." He said
"Okay thanks. By the way I'm Taylor." I smiled at him
"That's a beautiful name. Oh yeah by the way this is Zach Dorsey, Alex Constancio, and we're waiting for our friend Austin Mahone. Hey there he is. AUSTINNN!" Robert yelled as all the boys hugged this cute but nice looking guy. Daaamn he cute as fuck. I walked up to him.
"Hi I'm Sabrina" I smirked as he stared at me.
"Austin.. hello ? Or not. Anyways let's go." We started walking but then my ribs started hurting again.. I started coughing and the boys looked at me.
"Are you okay?" Alex asked
"Yeah. It's just.. well I don't want to say anything right now. But I promise I'll explain later on." I said looking down
"Okay"
"My feet huuuurt" I complained while smirking at Austin. He sighed while smiling and let me get on his back.
Eventually we got to starbucks. We sat down at a table while drinking our coffee.
*ring ring ring*
I looked at my phone to see Sabrina calling.
Taylor-T Sabrina-S
T- Hey
S Where are you?
T- I'm at Starbucks with some 'friends'.
S- Oh okay but stay with them until I tell you because mom's back, she's not happy, and I don't think it's a good time. I got to go but I'll call you later okay?
T- Alright byee
S- Bye

"Sorry about that" I told the boys
"It's alright. What do you guys wanna do now??" Austin asked as Robert replied with
"You guys wanna go to my place and hang"
"Yesss we could play truth or dare"

We left and went to Roberts house and started the game..

---------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this one was a bit longer right? See what happens next soon. Byeee