Test and kisses

//this one takes place as if they were in high school ,enjoy !//

Seventeen year old Anthony Ramos  leaned back on his chair as he eyed his teacher who was currently passing out graded quizzes from yesterday.

He sighed. There was something everyone should know about him. He didn't do school and he certainly didn't do biology. Normally he would space out and stay staring at the clock waiting for it to move so he could get the heck out of there.

His teacher made it up to him and his eyes shot up to her face. His teacher, Ms. Mollie, glared at him as she handed him his paper. The plump lady leaned her arms on his desk "Ramos ,if you expect to pass my class, you better put your game on and study. Looking at the clock won't do you any good. I do not want to see you in summer school," with that she walked away from him and began to finish passing out the quizzes.

He looked down to his quiz.

57%

Dang.

He needed help.

And fast.

The last bell of the day rang, signaling the end of school. He sighed in relief and quickly scurried to his locker.

What was he going to do? The test was this Friday. In other words, the test was TOMORROW. There was no way he was going to pass...

Dang it. He did not want to be in summer school. In those classes where the air is humid and hot. His teacher with her loud and obnoxious voice drowning his ears, where he would be sweating buckets. He grimaced. Ugh. No. He needed at least a C!

"Hi Ant !" he heard a cheery voice from behind him. He turned around and came face to face with none other than Miss Jasmine Cephas jones .

"Hey, Jazzy ," he tried his best to give her his cool, relaxed smile and leaned back against his locker. She cocked an eyebrow at him as she mimicked his position and leaned on the locker beside his. "You okay? You seem a little distress." She commented.

She knew him well. "Well not really. See I have this test for biology tomorrow and if I don't get a least a C, I'll be saying 'bye-bye' to my beautiful summer." He frowned as he looked at her.

Her pretty brown eyes held sympathy "Well that sucks."

He nodded "Yeah, it does."

She realized that she had been staring at Him for  too long and was woken up from her 'daydream' when her phone buzzed to life.

He cleared his throat and looked away from her "Well I catch you later." He said and she gave a shy smile and a nod before he took out what he needed from his locker and walked out of the school.

Jasmine sighed before pulling out her phone.

"Ugh, I can't do this!" Anthony  said to himself in exasperation and began to hit his head with his thick biology book.

Once he was sure that if he didn't stop he was going to have serious brain problems he put the book down. It landed with a soft 'thud' only making Anthony glare harder at the book. "Who needs biology in their lives anyways?" he muttered in clear annoyance.

He sat at one of the small tables of the library. He didn't think he'd ever enter a library and was shocked that he knew where it was. He ran a hand through his dark hair, sighing once more.

He would've studied at his house, but it was too loud. With his grandmother banging pan and pots together, saying that she was cooking, and his cousin running around the house like a maniac, screaming "I AM SUPERMAN!" and his father and uncle sitting in the living room with the T.V on blast watching a stupid football game, he would have never been able to concentrate. No one would be able to!